2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Interesting trade.
Archangel gets more lottery tickets for #1 overall pick.
Next year's rookie class could be very deep too.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Interesting trade.
Archangel gets more lottery tickets for #1 overall pick.
Next year's rookie class could be very deep too.

Also I am banking on Hallybuck bouncing back. If anyoee wants to me to explain my logic. The two keys for me were the first and getting a goalie who usually is Mr Reliable in net. I am hoping he has a bounce back season next year--jets I think will bounce back

Last edited:

archangel2

May 19, 2019
could be an interesting push by some teams. AS more teams become sellers--which top dogs will be willing to move a first could be fun to watch

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
could be an interesting push by some teams. AS more teams become sellers--which top dogs will be willing to move a first could be fun to watch

I doubt there is much movement...there rarely ever is...nobody buying ever wants to move draft picks and nobody selling wants to take on mediocre players they won't end up protecting as keepers...not to mention its so dead around here that you can barely get people talking about anything let alone trades.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
I’m not sure if that’s meant for me and Trouba, or someone else? Trouba may only have 21 points but his strengths lay elsewhere…if people don’t value him enough to pay for him, I’ll likely end up keeping him and dropping someone else…agree or disagree I think he is a keeper level asset worthy of a significant return and not just a mid round pick.

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
Man, since my team came back from the all IR list, I've been going well...3 straight wins, 4 of last 6 (0.525) and would've been 8pts better (0.577) if not for missing goalie starts twice due to cancelled games. Yet I'm still losing ground and 24 bloody points out of a playoff spot, because somehow 6th place is batting .547. Is it just me, or is this the biggest gap we've had from 6 to 7? The gap from 1st to 6th is smaller than the gap from 6th to 7th...that seems crazy, and it feels like there's no way I can make it up. On the flipside, if I do get close I will control my fate...I play 4th, 5th, and 6th in the last 4 weeks.

Reactions: Canucker

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Man, since my team came back from the all IR list, I've been going well...3 straight wins, 4 of last 6 (0.525) and would've been 8pts better (0.577) if not for missing goalie starts twice due to cancelled games. Yet I'm still losing ground and 24 bloody points out of a playoff spot, because somehow 6th place is batting .547. Is it just me, or is this the biggest gap we've had from 6 to 7? The gap from 1st to 6th is smaller than the gap from 6th to 7th...that seems crazy, and it feels like there's no way I can make it up. On the flipside, if I do get close I will control my fate...I play 4th, 5th, and 6th in the last 4 weeks.

whenever I think I might make up some ground I end up staying put because the 4th, 5th and 6th teams all seem to rotate their good/bad weeks…too much ground to make up, unless someone completely collapses.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
That is why I went from likely seller to unsure within a week.
I noticed the big gap between 6th place and 7th place...
Even though I had 2 weeks wrecked by Covid...
And it just did not make sense to be give up so soon.

I have a weird schedule though.
I play all the top ranked teams at the back half of my schedule...
So it could all be a mirage.

I do want to get some upgrades in PIM...
Hits...
And blocks...
So if anyone has some of those stats available...
Please PM me...
Or straight up make me an offer.

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
I’m not sure if that’s meant for me and Trouba, or someone else? Trouba may only have 21 points but his strengths lay elsewhere…if people don’t value him enough to pay for him, I’ll likely end up keeping him and dropping someone else…agree or disagree I think he is a keeper level asset worthy of a significant return and not just a mid round pick.
That was not directed at you. Moreso the general path of most trade discussions.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Will be taking best pick(s) and/or player(s) for the following

Deangelo
Burns
Gudas
Carlson
Crosby
Rust
Kane
RNH
Ullmark
Holtby

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
whenever I think I might make up some ground I end up staying put because the 4th, 5th and 6th teams all seem to rotate their good/bad weeks…too much ground to make up, unless someone completely collapses.

Haha...seriously, I went 11-1 this week, and of course 5th & 6th both 12-1. This is ridiculous.

Could be a fun finish though. I play all 3 current 4th-6th place teams within the last 4 weeks.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Haha...seriously, I went 11-1 this week, and of course 5th & 6th both 12-1. This is ridiculous.

Could be a fun finish though. I play all 3 current 4th-6th place teams within the last 4 weeks.

You did make up a lot of ground on 6th place though.
You were 24 points out...
But now you should be only 10 points behind.
The huge gulf has all but disappeared...
And you are right on the cusp...
With a lot of time left.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Open to make trades, I wanna improve on keepers.
Thank you, Feel free to send offers, I am pretty quick to respond.

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
You did make up a lot of ground on 6th place though.
You were 24 points out...
But now you should be only 10 points behind.
The huge gulf has all but disappeared...
And you are right on the cusp...
With a lot of time left.
Haha…I made up ground on 4th, yes. I cherry picked a bit because it’s better stats, but I did close on one of 3 people. Would’ve been nice to close more.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
players are being loaned to AHL teams now so they can play during the all star break

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I just want to make sure I’m allowed to pick up Jack Eichel, if not I’ll drop him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad