2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
Isn't that the point though? Trying to maintain a competitive balance? For me, right now I don't have any real IR issues, but my opponent sure does...if you take into account all the normal injuries, then add in all the missed games due to covid it just seems like some teams really need some relief. I can only imagine how annoying it would be to maybe lose 2 out of 3 goalies and end up not being able to make enough starts for a week or two. Although, we do have GM's who don't even utilize the two IR slots they currently have...so...but I do feel bad for the guys who are trying to be competitive but are getting beat down with lost games.

Yup, I lost starts tonight and tomorrow from COVID. Now I’m crossing my fingers Carlamov starts tomorrow afternoon or else I won’t get 3.

my vote is obviously yes.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I will vote yes...
Because some people has it a lot worst than me...
But I am ready to punt the season.
The pandemic is so widespread...
That 1 spot would not help.
There is also nobody available to help either...
Or the help will just go down pretty soon after he is picked up.

At this point...
I hope the season gets suspended again.
The league should not change its testing policy like the NFL...
Because that is just greedy and callous...
Which probably means that Bettman will follow-suit.
:shakehead

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
8 of 10 players who had games scheduled are postponed with one injured lol

Only 1 player will actually play a game for me today..

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Is balls trying to out tank me? At least I can say my team is bad cause all my good players have been traded for picks--what the hell happened to your team this year?

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I obviously vote yes to 1, would support more too given the shitshow that is the COVID situation. (I would vote we add one in general even without this COVID stuff, my other league has 3 and it works well)

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Honestly...
The game is downright unplayable right now.
There are too many postponed games...
And too many players are out.
I am sure many people are in the same boat...
But I can barely field a roster.
Today...
I only have 1 player who can play...
Out of 6 or 7 possible games.

I wish the league will just suspend itself.
At least that will give itself time to get the virus under control.

Reactions: Canucker

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I obviously vote yes to 1, would support more too given the shitshow that is the COVID situation. (I would vote we add one in general even without this COVID stuff, my other league has 3 and it works well)
My other leagues have 5 and 10!
5 is pretty nice, and 10 has never been full until this year which has been kinda fun picking up players on waivers ive never heard of like nathan walker.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
My other leagues have 5 and 10!
5 is pretty nice, and 10 has never been full until this year which has been kinda fun picking up players on waivers ive never heard of like nathan walker.

TBH I think it creates an added level of skill in managing a team, you need to know who might be able to step in and get you some games and maybe eke out a win with some shrewd pick ups of some otherwise pluggish players.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Looks like the season will pause until after Christmas.
That is not long enough...
But it is the right call.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
@archangel2

Is there confirmed call up news for Krebs?

Article 6b Not Active (NA) players are ineligible to be added to a roster unless there is confirmed news that the player is becoming active (e.g. called up, activated from injured reserve, served the last day of their suspension).

archangel2

May 19, 2019
@archangel2

Is there confirmed call up news for Krebs?

Article 6b Not Active (NA) players are ineligible to be added to a roster unless there is confirmed news that the player is becoming active (e.g. called up, activated from injured reserve, served the last day of their suspension).

He will be coming up in the new year if not sooner. I had him on my roster before he got sent down but dropped him when covid and injuries hit my team

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
The break helped a bit...
But I still got a couple of players in Covid protocol.
I need more time.
:(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad