2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Demko is celebrating his last few hours with me. I knew Demko was about to go lights out

Last edited:

archangel2

May 19, 2019
I might be in for a shit week. Lots of players out right now and just lost a player for ten days to covid

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
4 players on my team is on the Covid-list.
They are all my best players too.
I have no bench to work with.
:laugh:

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
This is fun. I'm having fun. Can we add some IR+ spots pleeaassseee? lol

upload_2021-12-17_13-41-43.png

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
It'll have to be unanimous decision, but we can add an emergency IR+ slot for everyone for this season. We're all going through some sort of injury/COVID situation...

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
I don't think it's worth adding more IR spots. Waves of Covid are going to happen, and with all the postponements we'll just be streaming scrubs for GPs.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
I don't think it's worth adding more IR spots. Waves of Covid are going to happen, and with all the postponements we'll just be streaming scrubs for GPs.

Isn't that the point though? Trying to maintain a competitive balance? For me, right now I don't have any real IR issues, but my opponent sure does...if you take into account all the normal injuries, then add in all the missed games due to covid it just seems like some teams really need some relief. I can only imagine how annoying it would be to maybe lose 2 out of 3 goalies and end up not being able to make enough starts for a week or two. Although, we do have GM's who don't even utilize the two IR slots they currently have...so...but I do feel bad for the guys who are trying to be competitive but are getting beat down with lost games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad