Speculation: 2024-25 - Free Agency/Trade Thread

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
The fact the article referred to Gibson as "Cam Gibson" and Zegras as a "disgruntled prospect" is all I needed to see.

Cam may be moved at the TDL but I don't think anything is going to happen soon. HIs limited trade clause really hampers a trade even if he expands it a little.

He has played the right a little in the past but he is so much better on the left.

Deuce22

Jun 17, 2013
SoCal & Idaho
https://athlonsports.com/nhl/anahei...rade-options-52-million-defenseman-cam-fowler

I am curious how Duck fans value Cam Fowler. He might be on the move, at some point, and I suspect that there would be several teams interested especially if he were offered with retention. A number of playoff teams would be able to fit him in depending on the number.

Does he play the right side?
Duck fans are split on Cam. Some feel he helps insulate the younger D from having to play tougher minutes. Other think he has outlived his usefulness and needs to be moved to clear the way for younger LHD.

Reactions: TFHockey

Frosted Tips

Zegras for president
Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia
Also, may I present to you: Cam Fowler

cam2.PNG

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
https://athlonsports.com/nhl/anahei...rade-options-52-million-defenseman-cam-fowler

I am curious how Duck fans value Cam Fowler. He might be on the move, at some point, and I suspect that there would be several teams interested especially if he were offered with retention. A number of playoff teams would be able to fit him in depending on the number.

Get him out of here!
He kinda plays right side…. He’s fine on a diff team…. Do you really want a guy that can’t even make line changes tho

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016

I would bet money that if Cam plays a reduced role on the team this year, almost all of the squabbling about him will go away and he will look really good.

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
I would bet money that if Cam plays a reduced role on the team this year, almost all of the squabbling about him will go away and he will look really good.
You are probably right because Cam would be good in a reduced role. I just don’t think Cronin will do it. I think he’ll ride Cam into the ground again.

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
You are probably right because Cam would be good in a reduced role. I just don’t think Cronin will do it. I think he’ll ride Cam into the ground again.
I think it could go either way. I want to say that the lines/practices from pre-season made me hopeful that he will get a reduced role but it's also pre-season so tough to say if it means anything.

Reactions: KelVarnsen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad