Speculation: 2024-25 - Free Agency/Trade Thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
I really like this idea if the terms aren't absurd. He can play on whatever line takes the toughest defensive usage and still produce. Play center or wing as needed. Almost like upgrading on Rico with someone who brings a needed element of speed to the lineup
Henrique 2.0

We will probably hate his contract until his last year before we trade him for a pick.

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
I like Jones, and I'd be fine with bringing him back on a 1 year, minimum deal. However, he should not be viewed as a fixture in the lineup. We need to upgrade the team. Can't bring the same team back. Stenlund is the player I am most disappointed we missed on so far.

Oh absolutely. Give him 1 year and a short leash. Him and Leason are on the healthy scratch carrousel

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
I would rather do nothing than being back henrique and Jones. Please, for the love of God, do anything you can to change up the forward core.

Hey234

Sponsor
May 7, 2010
Southern California
The Ducks have a lot of assets to use in a trade. PV can only sign the players in FA who want to be here. I truly believe he will add both a top 6 forward and top 4 defenseman because he has stated it multiple times and it's a clear team need. Another season bottoming out is not good for the mental health of the players and they need to learn how to win and be competitive. The culture shift they are trying to create depends on it.

Rooch

Jul 22, 2021
Seven years for a 30-year-old Stephenson is just insanity. Some of the money and term being handed out today is just ridiculous.

Reactions: Kalv

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site
Name these
The Ducks have a lot of assets to use in a trade. PV can only sign the players in FA who want to be here. I truly believe he will add both a top 6 forward and top 4 defenseman because he has stated it multiple times and it's a clear team need. Another season bottoming out is not good for the mental health of the players and they need to learn how to win and be competitive. The culture shift they are trying to create depends on it.
Name these assets

Reactions: DavidBL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad