Adirondack adds 2:

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Connor Doherty from Maine to Norfolk to Florida joining Alex Kile;

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
potential sale from Comcast to Dexter Paine to be voted on by ECHL Board of Governors/ no change otherwise in affiliation/market/ potentially a promotion for Adam Goldberg;

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Florida adds 1;

Adirondack adds 1:

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Toledo adds 1;

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
potential sale from Comcast to Dexter Paine to be voted on by ECHL Board of Governors/ no change otherwise in affiliation/market/ potentially a promotion for Adam Goldberg;

With its one-of-a-kind culture, food and entertainment, Portland is a world-class city supported by honest, hardworking people ...
No better example than someone we have right here in this thread. :bow:

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Rapid City adds 1;

No better example than someone we have right here in this thread. :bow:
much obliged, when I've been in this arena numerous times over the history of hockey here, even when the initial renovation of Cross and the subsequent sponsorship of the arena, forced the expansion of territory....

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Where do I find this stuff on the website?
which....sometimes social media, especially in this day/age is faster than the actual team/franchises depending on if said franchise has someone dedicated to upload the news/transaction..... usually, what happens is social media... is faster than posters can upload it to a site like HF.... and from the end of last season to the beginning of the current season.... it's there but it might take Communications directors to post it.... not all, but most franchises, just like any business, need staffing.... I remember some teams/franchises went silent, much like Bloomington is trying to reeestablish getting their franchise noticed and the following to expand.... you'd know something's up if social media goes silent at the wrong time, even in the off-season.... like an unexpected transfer/sale of a franchise to another market.... like Portland did in 2015, when our market left the AHL.... and, then when the current franchise arrived in 2018....

this is primarily why I don't have a particular favorite hockey franchise, but overall, a general knowledge base expansion in multiple avenues, in various forms here in various sports, even though this forum focused on hockey.... they do allow for other sports /topics to be featured.

Hope that answers your question...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad