Prospect Info: 2024-25 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Great is subjective but guys like Hulttunen, Wahlberg, Nelson, and Rehkopf are all big guys who are talented and are on a much better trajectory than Myatovic. Then there are smaller guys like Brindley (who you mentioned), Cristall, and Gauthier. And wouldn't a 6'4" RHD who has some offensive upside look good in the prospect pool right now? That would be Andrew Gibson.

So yeah, I think there were much better choices and I was expecting one of them to be selected at 33OA.

I preferred Haltunnen, Nelson, and Gibson over Myatovic, but I did denote Myatovic was in the pool for the 2nd/3rd round. Injuries has stalled Myatovic's development after scoring 30 goals in his draft year.

Haltunnen feels like another Arthur Kaliyev such that they both have great shots and dangerous on the PP, but needs work everywhere else. Nelson had high upside, but also a long term project because he was a defenseman turned winger. The 2023 draft was heavy on forwards as we selected five forwards in the first three rounds and we didn't draft a d-man until the 4th round. Good think we drafted overager LD Dionicio in the 5th round.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Farjestad game #5: Farjestad 2 - Silf (Brynas) 1, Shootout
(In the link, move between the subject tabs of: summary, stats, lineups, and player statistics. The player rating for the game is in the lineup tab page.)

Clara: DNP
Solberg: 2nd pairing (7.0 rating and best rating for Farjestad D-men based on Flashscore.com)
0pts, 3 SOG's, 3 hits, +1 rating (team scored short-handed), and 17:41 TOI.

Solberg has started at 2nd pairing for all five games. This was a bounce back game for him. After five games in his SHL debut, Solberg leads the team in hits with 10, has 3 blocks, 6 SOGs, and a team worst -3 rating (+3 , -6). Not bad for an 18-year old in his first year in the SHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad