Prospect Info: 2024-25 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leviathan899

Nov 17, 2014
Toronto, ON.
You've provided us with more information than our media has at this point.
Ducks are my top 3 team for me. Mighty Ducks movies were what did it lol Leafs are my team, but they never win, so. A lot of good players from Ontario over the years on the Ducks as well, so it’s a good fit. Plus your guys’s prospect pool is arguably the best in the league. Some amazing D prospects. Do you think trading any of them for ready made talent is going to happen this season? They should look at Necas.

Masse has his first two goals of the season tonight.

He should have been a first round pick too.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Ducks are my top 3 team for me. Mighty Ducks movies were what did it lol Leafs are my team, but they never win, so. A lot of good players from Ontario over the years on the Ducks as well, so it’s a good fit. Plus your guys’s prospect pool is arguably the best in the league. Some amazing D prospects. Do you think trading any of them for ready made talent is going to happen this season? They should look at Necas.

Crazy he went in the 3rd…. I wouldn’t have been mad if we grabbed him with our 2nd/oilers 1st prior to the solberg trade

Son of Gib

Nov 14, 2017
Los Angeles
Ah gotcha. I really only looked at the base rankings. Don't love that our prospects are basically "Cs" in every category they're in, but on the whole I can't argue too much with everyone's category placement. I could quibble about some guys ranked higher than they should be but whatever. A lot closer to fair than I would've expected.
For more context, he noted that Luneau is "one of my favorite young D in the sport".

He also labels the Support category as "a below-average top-line forward, a strong No. 2 defenseman, or an above average starter."
Given that, it's pretty cool we have 4 defensemen listed here, and 8 players altogether.

Reactions: Kalv

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal

Lots of high-end scorers who can't skate well drop to the third round. I'll list three, recent Duck prospects who fit that descriptor:

2021: Rd 3, 66th OA in RW Pastujov (left shot)
2023: Rd 3, 85th OA in RW Sidorov (left shot)
2024: Rd 3, 66th OA in RW Massé (right shot)

In the video where Massé scored, you can see him cheat by racing up the ice before his team gained full possession. Even worse was his teammate was behind the other team at the OZone blueline. It's a great play by both players, but they're also flying early.

Reactions: Kalv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad