Speculation: 2024-25 Coaching/Management/Ownership

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I wish Derek Lee would ask PV about these comments. Someone needs to push PV with a little pressure to actually try and defend Cronin.
We’ll see. It’s obvious Verbeek was going to give Cronin a couple years all along. This is PV’s hire and he’s going to make sure he gets a fair shake.

This season is massive for Cronin, particularly the start. If things start off real bad then I’m going to assume he’s a lame duck

Those comments by Lybuschkin are a real real bad sign. It’s not enough on its own to get someone fired - he even said he thinks Cronin’s a good coach - but I don’t like this trend

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
We’ll see. It’s obvious Verbeek was going to give Cronin a couple years all along. This is PV’s hire and he’s going to make sure he gets a fair shake.

This season is massive for Cronin, particularly the start. If things start off real bad then I’m going to assume he’s a lame duck

Those comments by Lybuschkin are a real real bad sign. It’s not enough on its own to get someone fired - he even said he thinks Cronin’s a good coach - but I don’t like this trend
The truth is . Like someone said earlier.. He is not an NHL coach.. Plain and Simple.. Verbeek took a swing and missed.. Problem is Verbeek needs to read the room.. By the looks of it.. The players have tuned him out.. Thats not a good sign..

Boo Boo

Jan 31, 2013
I’m definitely not ruling out lybushkin just being malcontent for having to play for a cellar dweller like us - even though he seems to have a super valid point is that how the rest of the team actually felt?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad