Speculation: 2024-25 Coaching/Management/Ownership

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
I wish Derek Lee would ask PV about these comments. Someone needs to push PV with a little pressure to actually try and defend Cronin.
We’ll see. It’s obvious Verbeek was going to give Cronin a couple years all along. This is PV’s hire and he’s going to make sure he gets a fair shake.

This season is massive for Cronin, particularly the start. If things start off real bad then I’m going to assume he’s a lame duck

Those comments by Lybuschkin are a real real bad sign. It’s not enough on its own to get someone fired - he even said he thinks Cronin’s a good coach - but I don’t like this trend

Reactions: KelVarnsen

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
We’ll see. It’s obvious Verbeek was going to give Cronin a couple years all along. This is PV’s hire and he’s going to make sure he gets a fair shake.

This season is massive for Cronin, particularly the start. If things start off real bad then I’m going to assume he’s a lame duck

Those comments by Lybuschkin are a real real bad sign. It’s not enough on its own to get someone fired - he even said he thinks Cronin’s a good coach - but I don’t like this trend
The truth is . Like someone said earlier.. He is not an NHL coach.. Plain and Simple.. Verbeek took a swing and missed.. Problem is Verbeek needs to read the room.. By the looks of it.. The players have tuned him out.. Thats not a good sign..

Hamilton Bulldogs

Jan 11, 2022
Is it possible that this is why it was so difficult to sign people this off season?

Perhaps word got around that there were 40 min sessions of motivational speakers like you see around social media lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad