Prospect Info: [2024 - 21st] Michael Hage, Chicago Steel (USHL), Committed to U of Michigan

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
It feels like he's on a mission, much more goal scoring driven that I expected. He took the team on his shoulders.

I would not be the least bit surprised if he turns pro next season. It’s early, but the way he’s playing thus far indicates it’s a possibility. Time will tell if that’s the right thing for his development.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I would not be the least bit surprised if he turns pro next season. It’s early, but the way he’s playing thus far indicates it’s a possibility. Time will tell if that’s the right thing for his development.

If he continues this pace - I think he might transition to the AHL next year.

That's a big if, but like think about the points that Leonard and Smith put up last year, but they were playing together with Perrault.

Hage is doing this with a very weak supporting cast, his best winger is Moldenhauer which is a mid round pick by the Leafs.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Would be difficult to do with Demidov AND Hage looking for offensive minutes in a stacked top 6, especially with Laine having a year left on the deal.

I say leave him in the NCAA next season, let him grow his offensive game, another shot at the U20 (my guess is he gets an invite this Dec)

Next year we can focus on Demidov, 26-27 will be Hage’s time.

Reactions: Redux91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad