Prospect Info: [2024 - 21st] Michael Hage, Chicago Steel (USHL), Committed to U of Michigan

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Just a special player. Though...again...his goals are the work of him....alone. Michigan has just average players this year. What he's doing right now is even more impressive.

It feels like he's on a mission, much more goal scoring driven that I expected. He took the team on his shoulders.

Reactions: Sagikev

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
It feels like he's on a mission, much more goal scoring driven that I expected. He took the team on his shoulders.

I would not be the least bit surprised if he turns pro next season. It’s early, but the way he’s playing thus far indicates it’s a possibility. Time will tell if that’s the right thing for his development.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I would not be the least bit surprised if he turns pro next season. It’s early, but the way he’s playing thus far indicates it’s a possibility. Time will tell if that’s the right thing for his development.

If he continues this pace - I think he might transition to the AHL next year.

That's a big if, but like think about the points that Leonard and Smith put up last year, but they were playing together with Perrault.

Hage is doing this with a very weak supporting cast, his best winger is Moldenhauer which is a mid round pick by the Leafs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad