GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
is Bylsma our coach?
Weird you say that, I was just thinking the same thing.

I think I finally unlocked Sully hockey strategy.

Sid line, GO SCORE
Geno line, GO SCORE, but you better not mess up!!!
3rd line..... dump, dump dump the puck and get off the ice.......... WHY DIDN'T you SCORE?
4th line.......... GET RID OF PUCK NOW AND GET OFF OF THE ICE........... you SU.... WHY DID YOU GIVE UP A GOAL????!!!

• Haha
Reactions: End of Line

Coastal Kev

Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Wouldn't tonight have an been an excellent opportunity to see what other guys look like next to Crosby or Malkin?? Nope, let's see what ole RUSTY can do.

New year, same crap

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Wouldn't tonight have an been an excellent opportunity to see what other guys look like next to Crosby or Malkin?? Nope, let's see what ole RUSTY can do.

New year, same crap
Like it or not, Rust and Rakell are easily the Penguins' best right wingers. One will be with Sid. One will be with Geno. End of story.

Left wing is where it's more competitive, which is why they're giving Beauvillier a look with Sid and Rust.

Coastal Kev

Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Like it or not, Rust and Rakell are easily the Penguins' best right wingers. One will be with Sid. One will be with Geno. End of story.

Left wing is where it's more competitive, which is why they're giving Beauvillier a look with Sid and Rust.
Then they have no chance and I'll be rooting for an epic fail for drafting position.

Bowski

That's not how we do things in Pittsburgh
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
Not giving me much hope about a Jarry bounceback.
the-simpsons-springs.gif

It's Sully and all you wankers, blokes, pillocks, cretins, donkeys, planks, etc. that don't get his true MVP value.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Not that I was expecting much but watching these games make me feel even worse about this team going into next year.

It’s going to be last year but the team is just a year older and worse,

Reactions: Andy99

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Not that I was expecting much but watching these games make me feel even worse about this team going into next year.

It’s going to be last year but the team is just a year older and worse,
Hopefully it just makes us sell a lot faster into the season and us dropping to a potential bottom finish to a top 5-6 pick!

Coastal Kev

Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
As a fan for over 4 decades, I have seen my share of bad Pens teams. This may not be among the worst teams, but this team is one of the biggest bores that I have ever watched.

Zero enthusiasms, so passive, so conservative,; sprinkled in a lot of status quo and you get what we had here last week.... which is the way sully want's it, well, he gets it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad