GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
This looks like the same old Penguins defense....
I mean, three of them aren't NHL players. Brunicke will be in juniors, Pickering will play his first AHL season, and Renouf is on an AHL contract.

that was on Beauvillier
Both made mistakes, but Brunicke lost his man, lost battles, and missed a couple chances to clear.

Not burying him. He's a kid playing against vets. Just a focal point for his work moving forward.

Reactions: vodeni

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
I mean, three of them aren't NHL players. Brunicke will be in juniors, Pickering will play his first AHL season, and Renouf is on an AHL contract.

Both made mistakes, but Brunicke lost his man, lost battles, and missed a couple chances to clear.

Not burying him. He's a kid playing against vets. Just a focal point for his work moving forward.
correct hes young and made a mistake. no reason for Beauvillier not to help him though and get that out. he had a path to clear it and cut back

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
correct hes young and made a mistake. no reason for Beauvillier not to help him though and get that out. he had a path to clear it and cut back
A lot of this is guys who never play together and won't play together this season being on the ice at the same time. Communication develops through repetition.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Geno is reportedly unhappy with his sticks and trying some different variations out in camp.

Based on the first 10 minutes, I'm guessing this batch is going to get tossed in the burn pile. He's whiffed twice.

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Honestly if the PP still converts at the same garbage rate but actually puts the puck on the net every chance that is presented rather than simply f***ing about for 2 minutes, I’m happy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad