GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
K.Hayes overconfidence is ridiculous, thinks he's Makar out there

Invalid cuz QoC

Jan 30, 2017
Y’all watch preseason?
IMG_8320.jpeg

Reactions: farscape1

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Has it always been "No-el" or is this just some new flair on a basic as f*** name? I thought it was always Noel like Knoll.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
He's got a great shot.

Curious to see what happens with him here. Feel like he could do some good if he is utilized correctly. Big Jared McCann vibes IMO.
You mean you expect Mike Sullivan to identify the center that he's trying to make a right wing, being better as a center?

You have better odds at the power ball jackpot.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Riiiight...

Yeah, I doubt it. It's wild how a bunch of players who have never played for Sullivan look exactly like every Sullivan team since 2019.

You mean you expect Mike Sullivan to identify the center that he's trying to make a right wing, being better as a center?

You have better odds at the power ball jackpot.

Glass played wing in Vegas and Nashville.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Riiiight...
Maybe he suffered a severe head injury and has amnesia from the last 8yrs.

Yeah, I doubt it. It's wild how a bunch of players who have never played for Sullivan look exactly like every Sullivan team since 2019.

Glass played wing in Vegas and Nashville.
Oh word? You mean like how he was a center in his break out season in Nashville?

Must be weird, his productive season was as a C and his non-productive seasons were as a winger, it's like there's something there that you should understand maybe.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
1727225143247.png

how are u fellow 20 year olds.

Oh word? You mean like how he was a center in his break out season in Nashville?

Must be weird, his productive season was as a C and his non-productive seasons were as a winger, it's like there's something there that you should understand maybe.

He's got a top six skill set. I'd play him with Malkin on RW over playing him at 3 or 4C.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Glass thrived in Hynes defense first system, he struggled in Brunette's aggressive offensive system (where most of his players thrived except him, but sure lets blame injuries).

Glass being a C on the 3rd line is better for his game to grow than shoving him in a RW role and wasting more time not putting him in the right position to succeed. Literally what they kept doing to Jared McCann when he looked better as a C on the Penguins, but better as a Winger in Seattle because of their usage for him there fitting his game better vs his usage fitting better as a 3C on the Penguins.

Your hate for every aspect of this team because of Mike Sullivan has turned into like those dude's who hate everything that Star Wars does just to be difficult.
Your dumb f*** ignorance about certain players because you're a size queen is annoying as shit, you move goal posts for 1st round pedigree horse shit for whatever player you feel it suits best while shitting on others because of "reasons" or whatever.

I could give less of a f*** what you think or think about what I say.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
Glass thrived in Hynes defense first system, he struggled in Brunette's aggressive offensive system (where most of his players thrived except him, but sure lets blame injuries).

Glass being a C on the 3rd line is better for his game to grow than shoving him in a RW role and wasting more time not putting him in the right position to succeed. Literally what they kept doing to Jared McCann when he looked better as a C on the Penguins, but better as a Winger in Seattle because of their usage for him there fitting his game better vs his usage fitting better as a 3C on the Penguins.

Your dumb f*** ignorance about certain players because you're a size queen is annoying as shit, you move goal posts for 1st round pedigree horse shit for whatever player you feel it suits best while shitting on others because of "reasons" or whatever.

I could give less of a f*** what you think or think about what I say.

Nobody cares what either of us has to say.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Yes, but I’m tired of this coach and his love of guys with no hands…that’s great and all but we were last in finishing last season and look to be equally bad this season…get some guys who know how to score! Not throw 5 lame shots on net so the analytics look great lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad