GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
There was zero need to pass back while they rushed up there, thats the forced passes they needed to stop, but the 2nd rush, nice goal by Puljujarvi again on the PP.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
Tongue out! Hat trick!!
1726968026058.png

Reactions: WickedWrister

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Happy to see Puljujarvi turning around his early camp issues to scoring a couple in scrimmages and now a hatty in this blowout loss.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
If Poolparty can bring the forechecking and contribute a little bit of offense he'd be a pretty nice get anywhere in the lineup.

He did it a little bit last year but if he can develop a consistency with that..

He was quite good analytically as a forechecker elsewhere. Just couldn't finish at all

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
Honestly 7-3 for the roster discrepancy isn't the worst thing I've ever seen

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Nice to see McGroarty get on the score sheet. And did draw the penalty earlier.

Not a bad first showing.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
If Poolparty can bring the forechecking and contribute a little bit of offense he'd be a pretty nice get anywhere in the lineup.

He did it a little bit last year but if he can develop a consistency with that..

He was quite good analytically as a forechecker elsewhere. Just couldn't finish at all
Well last season, he didn't have the burst he showed on the 2nd goal. At least not that I saw. Maybe his hip is fully healed now? Man that would be nice if somehow finds a way to live up to his early career potential.

Reactions: Pancakes

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Poolparty was a great forechecker analytically on other teams. He just never was able to finish. Dude couldn't score playing with McDavid sadly lol.
Sullivan loves that type..our team is chock full of forecheckers with no hands…that’s why we’re last in finishing yet we look like analytics darlings…for some reason, the coach thinks NHL games are won on Corsi

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
So far in this game - Puljujarvi with a hatty and Broz with 2 apples.

Koivunen, McGroarty, O’Connor, and Hayes with 1 assist each.

Reactions: Dempsey

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I honestly think Puljujarvi may have locked up his position as one of the extra skaters with the hatty today. I do wonder if they'd want to go with Puustinen and Puljujarvi as extras, since they both serve similar roles, but you know Puljujarvi can also play a heavy grinding game as well.

That being said, I hope he goes to WBS to be a top producer for them.

• Haha
Reactions: Gurglesons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad