GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
He will. They won't. :laugh:
Just put him on the third pair and give him cushy matchups and maybe get some slight value out of him that way.

They spent half of last season just playing him too many minutes because they spent so much on him. Probably cost themselves a playoff spot with that decision.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Dunno if our guys just completely lack high-end skill or if they're just hiding it from Sullivan because he doesn’t like hot-dogs. Either way, it’s fairly concerning.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Agreed, but why didn't Sullivan dress more of his squad to make this game competitive?? Nothing to be gained other than destroying your young prospects confidence when leaving them outgunned. I hate sully
See most coaches would figure that out, but no not Sullivan.

That squad was set up to fail, I don’t get what they were going to assess in this knowing who the Sabres were going to dress.

My root canal was less painful.
You’re right, even I was put under for mine, so at least mine gave me a nice long nap.

This is worse.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
See most coaches would figure that out, but no not Sullivan.

That squad was set up to fail, I don’t get what they were going to assess in this knowing who the Sabres were going to dress.
Agreed.

My gosh is Grave a soft/jelly/weak/cowardly player

What in the hell did Dubas see in that bum that screamed MULTI YEAR CONTRACT. ??????

GJ DUmBASS

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad