GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
The good news for a guy like Glass is that this team hasn't played fast for half a decade. The bad news for a guy like Glass is that he's not very good at hockey. (Bonus good news; being bad at hockey means nothing to this FO and coach)

Reactions: Jacob

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
My favorite Sully quote is him praising Jake for being every bit as good defensively as he is offensively.
Gotta have GCR out there for three of the last five minutes of the game to protect the lead!

Remember early last year, late in a game, when he went offside to nullify a Nieto empty-netter because he was greedy, and then turned around to get the empty-netter himself? f***ing ENGuentzel.

• Haha
Reactions: AuroraBorealis

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Interesting lines. Not putting Pono with Puustinen tells me he is almost definitely going to wbs. That looks to be WBS top line to start the season.

I wouldn’t mine seeing O Connor and Glass rotating at center this game to see if one can be the third line center over Eller or Hayes.

Yeah I don't really get why they're only looking at Glass as a winger. I think he's a super logical 3C if he can rebound to what he was in 2022-2023.

Reactions: Dominance

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
I mean n I would have put them together different. But I don't know if any combination of lines puts us over the top. Buffalo is icing a mear full NHL roster. We have like 3-5 guys who will be on the NHL roster
great chance to see where we are at. playing against the pro's will give us a good way to judge the kids.

Yeah I don't really get why they're only looking at Glass as a winger. I think he's a super logical 3C if he can rebound to what he was in 2022-2023.
remember who our coach is.

I wish Tangradi - Malkin - Comrie worked out in the regular season.
they never tried. and just because it seems obvious, that never stopped sully before.

Last edited:

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
This is on NHL network tonight? Pretty busted roster we're using but tempted to watch to see how McGroarty and some of the other young guys look.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
giphy.gif

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Beauvilier - Hayes - McGroarty/Puustinen/Puljujarvi/Glass.
Lizotte - Eller - Acciari

Then his only chance is replacing one of those guys at 3RW. The others will be a lock under this coach imo.
Pono needs to make it over Pul or Glass then. Acciari should be the guy that's gone.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Pono needs to make it over Pul or Glass then. Acciari should be the guy that's gone.
And Puustinen too, if you mean playing time and not just eating nachos. 5 guys, 1 spot.
Acciari's who should be ditched, yes. But is Sullivan really gonna do that to a PK regular + grinder? Those are his favorite players. They can score like 5 points all year if they PK well, for all he cares.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad