Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Talk | The Slow Crawl to the Season

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Speaking of Lehky...I was under the impression that he wasn't that far off, then today was the first I heard that he's out until at least the end of Oct. Did he suffer a setback or was I just wrong on my assuming he would be ready sooner?
Probably had the wrong assumption. Sounded like he wasn't going to be ready for the beginning of the year. Who really knew what that meant but I kind of assumed he'd miss at least 7-10 games at minimum. Didn't feel like a day to day thing.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com
I think Lehky skating and participating made it seem like he was close, but they'd said all along he was questionable for the season start, and it being a shoulder and considering how he plays, it needs to be all better so he doesn't have to start over. Shoulders are a bit like ankles, once you mess one up it can be trouble forever.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
It is not just you. Based on the practice videos and the guys covering the Avs, they definitely made it seem like he might not be too far off. So maybe this will be a more than 9 game tryout for Ritchie? Man MacKinnon bout to get 27 minutes a night for the first couple months.
No it won’t be more than nine unless he absolutely kills it. They’re not going to let that ELC kick in this year.

We’ll see what happens with MacKinnon. The good news is that this year at least they’re starting the season with an actual second-line center. He won’t have shit for wingers but he’s a definite upgrade over Ryan NoChancin’.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad