Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency - Offseason Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Who knows if it’ll work, but I love how aggressive Allvin is.
Him and Rutherford have really turned that franchise around so well. I know a lot of it is still "remains to be seen" territory, people don't really think of them as a top contender from the west. I do.

Like frankly, if the Petterson can unf*** himself I like that team more than Edmonton, as long as they will do what they probably will during this free agency. More balanced top to bottom, strong in all areas.

Reactions: henchman21

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Him and Rutherford have really turned that franchise around so well. I know a lot of it is still "remains to be seen" territory, people don't really think of them as a top contender from the west. I do.
I’m with ya… they have every chance to move towards the top of the west. It won’t be easy, but they have done some good things and have them in the right direction.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver

Like frankly, if the Petterson can unf*** himself I like that team more than Edmonton, as long as they will do what they probably will during this free agency. More balanced top to bottom, strong in all areas.
Vancouver is already better than Edmonton. They almost beat Edmonton with a 3rd string goalie. If Demko plays that series it's 4-2 Vancouver.

Honestly Demko and his ability to stay healthy is probably their biggest question mark. And their defense could use a slight bump but overall they are pretty solid.

Reactions: Alienblood

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I wonder if the Nucks sign Guentzel.
They have been talked about as the team most aggressively after him for a few weeks now. Could also just be the Canadian media making that narrative though lol...

But they are really looking for a top-6 winger to play with EP40, and if they manage to ship out Mikhayev and his contract... makes it that much more likely. Could probably retain Zadorov as well if they pull this off.

It's gonna come down to what Vancouver does with that cap space.

Guentzel at $9-10M or more, ugly. Zadorov at $6M or more, ugly.
On the face of it, yeah. But they were a pretty good team already, if they bring that back and replace Lindholm with Guentzel and win the thing...

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
They have been talked about as the team most aggressively after him for a few weeks now. Could also just be the Canadian media making that narrative though lol...

But they are really looking for a top-6 winger to play with EP40, and if they manage to ship out Mikhayev and his contract... makes it that much more likely. Could probably retain Zadorov as well if they pull this off.

On the face of it, yeah. But they were a pretty good team already, if they bring that back and replace Lindholm with Guentzel and win the thing...

I dont think they're near as good as they think they were. Now, Guentzel does certainly improve them, but I'm still not convinced a lot of guys on that team actually repeat their successes from this year.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
os9v3Ds.png

It’s lieing season don’t trust what you read

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
Bad team wants to change their roster and culture and will basically pay to move a forward.

Avs can swoop in and get a solid top 6 forward for cheap who will be motivated to revitalize his career.

Skinner would be the ultimate low risk high reward move. There's no way this could come back to bite the Avs. It's not like they'd have to do something outrageous like trade a pick to Philly to dump Skinner if it doesn't work out.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Skinner has been one of my favorite players before. Just loved watching him skate, it's almost an aesthetic experience. But nowadays Drouin is the better player. Wish we could have both.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I’m currently in Jamaica, there is like an evening concert event, there is a super hot blonde sitting across and eyeing me but my wife is sitting next to me. Don’t think she’s noticed but what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad