OT: 2024-2025 News Around The NHL Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
So apparently there is a poster on the leafs board who thinks we haven’t looked good at all I’m any of our games and Knight was “ok” tonight. I can’t wait to wait to beat the piss out of them lol.

That's fair. I actually don't mind the Leafs and have ntohing against their fans, but I also don't think the Leafs are a good hockey team. I think their choke job against the extremely mediocre Canadiens in the playoffs last season was not much of a fluke, and I think they are a bubble team at best now that they aren't in the kiddie pool COVID division.

We'll see who's right.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
upload_2021-10-22_8-22-49.png

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Wow I feel so bad for MAF. He's doing everything he can.

Watching DET - CHI waiting for 49ers game to start and CHI is dogshit right now. They gave up a ton of future to chase one last run but they're just not there anymore.

DET outworking them and up 3-1 half way through. CHI on verge of a 0-5-1 start.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Haha and now possibly 4-1...upon review

The puck goes off Betuzzis non kick motioning right skate, deflects off Jones left heel and bounces off Johnsons left skate and passed MAF.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Before the season started, I thought they would be one of the lottery teams in the League this year. Never understood how people had them making the playoffs.

Weakest division. But their roster on paper never looked good to me. And I thought the rules were too generous according to some posters for expansion teams! Vegas was an anomaly. And even the first pre-season predictions most had them as a bottom 5 team. The narrative changed when they started do well and all of a sudden they were gifted a great team!

WaitingForThatCab

Mar 11, 2017
Not surprised. I saw Timmins going into the tunnel, he needed help all the way in, didn't look good.

Hope for a speedy recovery, leg injuries suck.

zeroG

Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
Not surprised. I saw Timmins going into the tunnel, he needed help all the way in, didn't look good.

Hope for a speedy recovery, leg injuries suck.

was a freaky play - didn't appear on replay that gudas hit him anywhere low but he was unable to put any weight on it so you knew it wasn't good.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
was a freaky play - didn't appear on replay that gudas hit him anywhere low but he was unable to put any weight on it so you knew it wasn't good.
Yes it was freaky, on replays there was nothing that stood out to me like, ah see there that twist. Sometimes it’s just bad timing and bad luck.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Flipping between our game, TOR-CHI and DET-WSH.

DET is solid. They're playing some great hockey, tied at 2. This next stretch is gonna tire us out. Some road games ahead.

TOR is just....?
Losing to CHI? Yikes...

Depth will be used up.
Lundell prayer sent out!!

WaitingForThatCab

Mar 11, 2017
Carolina/Boston a really good game, but the Canes are just the better team. I think they're gonna be undefeated longer than we are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad