Injury Report: 2024-2025 Injury Updates

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Guhle is still not skating. I hate to stir up shit, and this is just my opinion and I hope Habs don’t have to do that but... once Guhle is healthy again and can last a few games... i'd look to trade him. For a ransom. Not just for anyone of course, but definitely for someone who is top pairing material as well as can actually go through the season without being sideline more than half the games. Throw in Dvorak as a sweetener.
Now, generally nobody can predict longevity cause injuries happen, but with Guhle it really is becoming evident that he is unlikely to have a season where he is mostly healthy. I like him a lot and I would not want to lose him, but man... this is ridiculous.
So you'd want to trade Guhle for a healthier version of Guhle? I'm not sure there will be any takers on that. We just have to hope that he can stop with these dumb injuries and play as many games as possible. He played 70 lastr year which isn't bad, but ideally would be above 75+ games a year. Maybe one day.

Reactions: Le Barron de HF

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Guhle not even skating yet?

He might be the best all around player on the team. It's a big loss when he's out.

I'm tired of making excuses for injuries. He should have never put himself in the spot he was in to get checked like that.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Guhle not even skating yet?

He might be the best all around player on the team. It's a big loss when he's out.

I'm tired of making excuses for injuries. He should have never put himself in the spot he was in to get checked like that.
His coaches should get a clue and at least start playing him on his natural side.

Reactions: Goalfield13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad