Injury Report: 2024-2025 Injury thread | HF’s Longest Thread Just Got Longer

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I'm really not worried about the first 20 games. The cup favorites usually do well, but the bottom 80-85% of the league is usually all over the place. That's why GMs used to wait 20 games before making a move. Now they just don't make a move until the deadline.

Anyways, I figure they'll be enough teams struggling and trying different things that the sheer talent of MacKinnon, Rantanen, Makar with the contributions of Toews, Mitts, Lehky when ready, and the NFGs that we should be in the mix of the top three in division until Landy and/or Nuke get added.

Our core should be capable of leading an AHL team to the playoffs. I'm not saying they should win anything once there, but MacKinnon, Makar and Rants are capable of taking a team much further than you'd think.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Didn’t Wood get sick often last season? The dude needs to work on his immune system

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I hope he's not Nuke sick.
yNjGDB4.png

No chance.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
With his unkempt hair and missing teeth Wood looks like a character from Revenge of the Nerds who got written out because they couldn't decide which side he was on.
I think he's on Arkansas' side.

You know the toothbrush was actually invented in Arkansas.

If it had been invented anywhere else it would have been called the teethbrush.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad