Injury Report: 2024 - 2025 Injury Reports

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
If it’s a straightforward fracture, it’s probably not a big enough setback to put the Blues into lottery for the first pick territory. But maybe playoffs become unlikely.

I was never that worried about the outcome this season, but I want to see a competitive club where the young players are rising.

I’m not going to root for losses and a higher draft pick at this point.

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
1729711078369.gif

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
If it’s a straightforward fracture, it’s probably not a big enough setback to put the Blues into lottery for the first pick territory. But maybe playoffs become unlikely.

I was never that worried about the outcome this season, but I want to see a competitive club where the young players are rising.

I’m not going to root for losses and a higher draft pick at this point.
I agree. I think this will make it VERY tough for The Blues to even reach the lowest Wild Card spot in The Playoffs, whereas, WITH Thomas all season, and Dvorsky coming up some weeks in the future, I was confident they'd have a decent chance at it, and possibly even surprise everyone to finish 3rd in The Division. But now, realistically, that is all probably a severe longshot, at best. It WILL likely mean that Dvorsky will be called up significantly earlier than he'd have been, otherwise, and he'll get more ice time for sure, unless The Blues trade for a veteran centre. I hope they don't just waste future player assets on an overpaid 30+ fill-in centre. And because THEY will be seen as the desperate team in the transaction, they certainly won't be able to find a "bargain deal" for a young player that's in their favour. They'll have to overpay for a player that will just keep them afloat, and likely not get them into the playoffs. So, I recommend that they don't do that.

Beyond that, I'm wondering if they'll also bring up Dean and Move Sundqvist to the wing, as they'll be no pressure at all to make The Playoffs, and maybe they'll use this time to get their youthful forwards experience playing (and growing) together.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stupendous Yappi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad