Injury Report: 2024 - 2025 Injury Reports

Frenzy31

May 21, 2003
I’d see what we have internally first. Try Holloway at C. Try Tex at C again. Sundqvist, Walker…but fact remains, the next 6 weeks are probably going to be a struggle. I’m not in favor of paying assets to bring in a short term bandaid solution. Sink or swim with this group. If a trade that makes sense now but also in the future materializes, go for it, but that’s unlikely so I’m not counting on it.

Alexandrov is off to a fast start also. We can bring him up and give him top 9 minutes.

Reactions: STL fan in MN

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
I’d see what we have internally first. Try Holloway at C. Try Tex at C again. Sundqvist, Walker…but fact remains, the next 6 weeks are probably going to be a struggle. I’m not in favor of paying assets to bring in a short term bandaid solution. Sink or swim with this group. If a trade that makes sense now but also in the future materializes, go for it, but that’s unlikely so I’m not counting on it.
Pretty much this. Let’s see what we have for the immediate future and re-evaluate if necessary.

Reactions: STL fan in MN

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Will they have Holloway centre The 3rd Line, or The 2nd? I don't like Schenn at centre anymore. He's a lot better on the wing. I'd play Buchnevich on The 1st Line, Holloway on The 2nd, and try Texier on The 3rd, and put Sundqvist on The 4th, but on the wing, with Faksa at centre.

Last edited:

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
Will they have Holloway centre The 3rd Line, or The 2nd? I don't like Schenn at centre anymore. He's a lot better on the wing. I'd play Buchnevich on The 1st Line, Holloway on The 2nd, and try Texier on The 3rd, and put Sundqvist on The 4th.
You forgot Faksa

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Will they have Holloway centre The 3rd Line, or The 2nd? I don't like Schenn at centre anymore. He's a lot better on the wing. I'd play Buchnevich on The 1st Line, Holloway on The 2nd, and try Texier on The 3rd, and put Sundqvist on The 4th, but on the wing, with Faksa at centre.
Holloway is playing 3C tonight.

Schenn at 1C but we’ll see how that goes…

joe galiba

Apr 16, 2020
I was watching the historical documentary on the Holy Grail and the Black Knight kept fighting with both arms and both legs injured, I think injured players just need to suck it up more

Reactions: Celtic Note

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad