Injury Report: 2024 - 2025 Injury Reports

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
In addition to Jiricek, I saw Stancl was also listed as injured on the prospect camp roster. Anyone know what his injury is?

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
1719948617576.gif

It will forever be the Coliacovo report to me.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Sweet. So hopefully he has surgery, and then next summer his full NTC is gone and he will only have 2 years left and we can trade him.

This could work itself out.

Reactions: The Electrician

Beauterham

Aug 19, 2018
Sweet. So hopefully he has surgery, and then next summer his full NTC is gone and he will only have 2 years left and we can trade him.

Or book him a ticket to Robidas Island indefinitely. Feel bad for the guy, but it does solve some problems.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007

His value was already sunk and then add being on LTIR a whole season? Who would want to trade for him?

I’m not sure I’d want to know what asset we’d need to attach to get rid of him.

In terms of his trade value, this move certainly doesn’t help matters. But if insurance is going to pick up most of the tab, then maybe the Blues just ride it out and see how long they can keep him on LTIR.

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
His value was already sunk and then add being on LTIR a whole season? Who would want to trade for him?

In terms of his trade value, this move certainly doesn’t help matters. But if insurance is going to pick up most of the tab, then maybe the Blues just ride it out and see how long they can keep him on LTIR.
Plus, he turns 34 in April. If he needs surgery and the outcome is anything less than a 100% recovery, the doctors may recommend retirement to make sure he doesn’t lose the ability to walk without the aid of a cane in his 40s.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011

He never had any value to begin with so who cares? We have to pay an asset to move him, that’s the price we pay for signing him to that stupid contract.

But with only 2 years remaining on his deal come next Summer, I think he’d be more open to waiving his NTC for even a bad team. Maybe I’m being too optimistic about that, but he either does that or he finishes his career in the AHL. His choice, and I know which option I would choose if I were him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad