Prospect Info: 2024-2025 In The System: Checkers, Ghost Pirates, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
I'm worried this kid hasn't signed. I don't understand why, unless he wants to play immediately which I guess we can't guarantee.

This was from early July. I mean I guess you can worry but I wouldn’t even bother.

Just seems like the kid wanted the live the full college experience, getting his degree and all…

As I’ve said, not worried since I heard it from Devine himself at development camp, and Bill said they were supportive of his decision and also couldn’t wait for him to sign later in the year !

No need to worry.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Just seems like the kid wanted the live the full college experience, getting his degree and all…

As I’ve said, not worried since I heard it from Devine himself at development camp, and Bill said they were supportive of his decision and also couldn’t wait for him to sign later in the year !

No need to worry.
I also imagine that if we are worried he won’t sign, we would trade his rights at the deadline for our rentals. He’s likely worth a low second to some rebuilding teams and then he could play immediately

Reactions: BabyBennettov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad