2024-2025 Blues Multi-Purpose Thread.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
I'm honestly a little surprised he hasn't told that story from his perspective during one of his stints with our broadcast crew.
Oh God! I’d be mortified! 😱🤦‍♂️

I thought about seeing if I could message him on Twitter but what do you even say??! If anyone from the team actually reads this forum please tell Jon I’m very sorry for getting blood on him over a decade ago 😬

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
Oh God! I’d be mortified! 😱🤦‍♂️

I thought about seeing if I could message him on Twitter but what do you even say??! If anyone from the team actually reads this forum please tell Jon I’m very sorry for getting blood on him over a decade ago 😬
lol there is nothing to say, that's one of those things you just let it lie and pretend it wasn't you

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Brett Hull played for the Blues. I like the Blues
good-boy-pat-on-head.gif

Drubilly

Sep 23, 2018
Collinsville

Check out the balls on Dougie!!!

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Holy f***. That’s the last thing I expected to see this morning.

I’m fascinated to see not only if those go through, but what happens next if they do. The roster could be getting quite crowded, especially on the blueline. I think the Blues must think there’s a good chance Krug misses the season but even if he does, adding Broberg would still push someone else out - potentially both Perunovich and Tucker. And I get if people don’t care about those 2, but it’s just interesting.

Similarly up front with adding Holloway, that feels like it would end the possibility of Dvorsky or Dean landing a spot out camp, unless this accelerates the process of trading a guy like Saad.

Thought these next few weeks would be boring but things are only getting started! The oven is ready to cook.

Reactions: CaliforniaBlues310

Itsnotatrap

Oct 6, 2013
Not sure what EDM could actually do to retaliate any time in the visible horizon, so long as they hold down the big stars at the top.

With that concern somewhat mitigated, I’ll need to rely on you guys for what the upside on both truly looks like at this point but it’s a very coherent move to take to make a move on legitimate young talent while we coast along here in a sort of NHL purgatory.

Frankly, you haven’t seen me here a lot. I still watch a decent bit, but I’ve been emotionally detached to rage post or anything and there isn’t much to celebrate either. We’re just kinda there trying to see where the winds will take us….aging curves pulling us one direction vs the promises of the draft picks the other.

This kind of move intrigues me, and pulls me in a little more, because it’s the organization trying to grab reigns of the direction a little more assertively, so I love that part of this.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
So who are our top RFA’s we need to worry about the next couple years? Neighbours? Lol
Retaliation from Edmonton seems highly unlikely as they're going to be expending all of their managerial muscle to field a competitive team once they hand out record deals to McDavid and Draisaitl.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad