2024/2025 Around the League

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto

That's the Kase one I referenced. This is more borderline than Trouba's on Barron IMO. Though I don't think this hit is egregious either. Z isn't dirty in the same fashion as Trouba. Not even close. I just simply don't think this hit on Barron is any worse than a number we have seen with Z.

For Trouba this is pretty clean hit.

He is a proper dirt bag.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
The difference is players like Zads and others do this 2 or 3 times a season at most. Trouba does this once every 15-20 games. He is actively headhunting almost every game.

@Pokecheque is right, he's the Tom Wilson of Defenseman. The only way you control that is taking his ass out with a big hit of your own, or beating his ass to a pulp for doing it. The league clearly DGAF.
Just get yourself a MacDermid, Kurtis-Type and have him shadow Trouba. He doesn't want anything to do with KMac.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
He's been terrible for a long, long time now.

kqCaOWT.jpeg

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Trade him for Rantanen 1-for-1

It wasn't even a year ago that people were saying this lol
I feel like it would be a significant downgrade to save less than 1M AAV.

I know he plays center and is a bit younger but still, now that we have Mitts the urge to find a 2C isn't the same as it was 2 years ago.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
With Mitts in tow, there is much less incentive to solve the 2C position (IE zero incentive). Still people should really hold off on the hot takes. Petey is a streaky player who has these stretches, even long ones. But he's scored 30+ the last 3 seasons, had 89 points last season and 102 the season prior. We know he's a capable player who is simply in a slump.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Wow, a Canada jersey that isn't embarrassingly awful. Just wish they'd ditch the black altogether.

The USA one is meh, but better than what they've had before.

Finland could come out with a truly awesome jersey but they always make theirs way too busy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad