2024/2025 Around the League

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Ducks extremely orange uniforms definitely don't look as good on the ice as they did on the drawing board, but still way better than the garbage they wore previously. The owner just needs to suck it up and switch back to the original colors.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Ducks extremely orange uniforms definitely don't look as good on the ice as they did on the drawing board, but still way better than the garbage they wore previously. The owner just needs to suck it up and switch back to the original colors.
Considering that he went out of his way to say that it's never going to happen, and that they just got new "permanent" colors, it's safe to say that you're not going to see it with that ownership.

He hated those colors.

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Considering that he went out of his way to say that it's never going to happen, and that they just got new "permanent" colors, it's safe to say that you're not going to see it with that ownership.

He hated those colors.
Oh I know, I'd like that particular owner to go away entirely, he's probably the worst one in the league.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I happen to listen to some Vancouver sports radio, so I'm well aware but kinda crazy how under the radar this is going on a league level

Reactions: Balthazar

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I feel like Petey has always been streaky... he'll have a 10-20 game stretch where he is pretty meh, then 30 games where he looks like a top 5 player, then 20 of good not elite. Rinse and repeat.

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I happen to listen to some Vancouver sports radio, so I'm well aware but kinda crazy how under the radar this is going on a league level

I mean, hasn't it been established he got hurt last year? Doesn't excuse his play thus far in the new season but egads, we're only, like, four games in.

At some point Vancouver's gonna figure out they hired a bad coach. Hope they realize that before it's too late. Wait...no, scratch, I hope they DON'T realize that anytime soon.

Reactions: Alienblood

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
After their elimination, they said he had tendinitis

I thought it was more pronounced than that, he definitely was not moving around well.

But as Henchy says, he's a really streaky player. I find it funny that Tocchet, who has a rep for getting the most out of problematic players, got a ton out of noted headcase J.T. Miller, but Pettersson's game appears to have really wilted since then.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
JT Miller at center has been outplaying Petterson by a large margin in every aspect of the game for quite some time. And it’s not close either.

We are way past being streaky now.

Chiarelli

Jan 27, 2019
So years back I mentioned that Tyler Myers was the worst player in the league, but he has actually rebounded a bit. Now, that award belongs to Ian Cole...he's just clueless in every single way with Duncan Siemens' puck skills.
Pat maroon would like a word

Dylan Cozens is a useless hockey player.
You unreasonably hate him more than I unreasonably hate Fiala

Reactions: dahrougem2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad