2024/2025 Around the League

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Nashville is also very old. Only one guy in their top 6 is under 30 (Smith and he isn't any good). They are doing a lot of rotations on defense, but their top 2 guys are over 30. Schenn is getting way more minutes than he should. They don't have young legs and are trying to play with tempo on them.
Any idea on why Trotz did this?

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Nashville used youth, speed, and tenacity to go on their run last year and make the playoffs.

Then they bring in way older, slower players in UFA.

I said from July they would struggle to make the playoffs. I had them battling Utah and St. Louis for a wildcard and I honestly have them missing.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Nashville used youth, speed, and tenacity to go on their run last year and make the playoffs.

I said from July they would struggle to make the playoffs. I had them battling Utah and St. Louis for a wildcard and I honestly have them missing.

I also think Bruno is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overrated as a coach. But that's the reason why there's an "Adams Curse," because they almost never actually pick the best coach.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012

I wouldn't say they were especially young last year either. They only had 3 guys under 25 who played 40+. The leading guys were Forsberg, Josi, ROR,and Nyquist. All older guys. They did get older this summer though and slower. Plus the regression can hit hard where they are at.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad