2024/2025 Around the League

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I'll be honest, I was initially surprised at that Guenther contract but that may end up being a steal pretty quick the way things are going.

The OEL trade....ouch.

Reactions: dahrougem2

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Stay safe! I'm currently trying to encourage some family and friends in St Pete/Tampa to get out. Of course there are always a few 'it is never that bad' types.

Speak of the devil, we woke up this morning and the forecast looked way worse so my wife and I did a last minute "pack your shit up in the car" and let's go. We got in the car and drove to my mother's in Orlando with our 2 dogs (they're expecting wind but they'll be spared the surge). Apparently things are looking good at this moment where we're at (Port Charlotte/Punta Gorda) area. I honestly think the storm might hit us worse up here in Orlando lol.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Speak of the devil, we woke up this morning and the forecast looked way worse so my wife and I did a last minute "pack your shit up in the car" and let's go. We got in the car and drove to my mother's in Orlando with our 2 dogs (they're expecting wind but they'll be spared the surge). Apparently things are looking good at this moment where we're at (Port Charlotte/Punta Gorda) area. I honestly think the storm might hit us worse up here in Orlando lol.
I’m keeping an eye on some streams tonight and it looks like Venice Beach is getting hammered.

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
The announcers were saying how the Leafs new coach put in a PP system that got the players excited. The Leafs don’t even have the puck half the PP time. What a great new system

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
John Tavares is also fun(ny) to watch - this might be his last year in the NHL.
Lmao Leafs and Tavares apparently have begun extension talks...

Evolving Hockey - even though I think they're ludicrous most of the time - projects a 3x7.5 contract.

Idk if I'd even give him that overall let alone AAV. His skating is SO bad.

Reactions: Bender

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
We get to laugh at the Leafs from game 1? This season is already better than expected

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad