2023 Team Board Mock Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Why isn’t Dvorsky in the poll?

Pretty big omission considering he’s most likely who I am picking at 6. Debating between him and Leonard if none of the top 5 fall.

Howe Elbows 9

Sep 16, 2007
Sweden
Why isn’t Dvorsky in the poll?

Pretty big omission considering he’s most likely who I am picking at 6. Debating between him and Leonard if none of the top 5 fall.

I agree, add Dvorsky to the next poll (I think he might have been included in the third and/or fourth poll). I feel strongly that Dvorsky will be drafted ahead of Sawchyn.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
@Hasbro Jr Habs fans were pretty big on Dalibor Dvorsky, he probably gets a good chunk of votes here. You absolutely have to include him in polls going forward. He's 6th on Bob McKenzie's poll.

Howe Elbows 9

Sep 16, 2007
Sweden
Do the sharks really take another undersized winger instead if smith? Even though matty is super good? They need a solid 1c but I guess they’ll be lottery team the next couple years

75% of the voters on the Sharks board chose Michkov. Will Sharks management make the same decision on draft day? :dunno:

I guess that depends on how they see Smith compared to who might be available with the pick acquired from the Devils.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
Do the sharks really take another undersized winger instead if smith? Even though matty is super good? They need a solid 1c but I guess they’ll be lottery team the next couple years
Michkov isn’t just any undersized winger. He’s a potential generational talent. In our position, you snag it, wait, build, then inject him when available.

I seriously won’t be surprised if Anaheim takes him. Not one bit. Besides his obvious scoring potential, he’d be a marketing chip that would help both orgs significantly.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
@Hasbro Jr Habs fans were pretty big on Dalibor Dvorsky, he probably gets a good chunk of votes here. You absolutely have to include him in polls going forward. He's 6th on Bob McKenzie's poll.

Uh.. Dvorsky is highly contested on our board.

I'd say there's a large group of fans with extreme trepidation that we will take him at 5.

TopShelfWaterBottle

Registered
Mar 16, 2014
Michkov isn’t just any undersized winger. He’s a potential generational talent. In our position, you snag it, wait, build, then inject him when available.

I seriously won’t be surprised if Anaheim takes him. Not one bit. Besides his obvious scoring potential, he’d be a marketing chip that would help both orgs significantly.
Def could see it but Anaheim has had fan PR videos that show the big three every time. Plus what fantilli brings to the table especially the tenacity and bite is something we’re sorely lacking

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
75% of the voters on the Sharks board chose Michkov. Will Sharks management make the same decision on draft day? :dunno:

I guess that depends on how they see Smith compared to who might be available with the pick acquired from the Devils.
I think if you are the Sharks you just go with highest talent available.... and thats michkov... they need centers sure, but they got 2-3 more years of drafting pretty high to grab 1. At this piont they need a lot of things.

I imagine sharks have top 5 pick next year and the year after to aim at a center. Also doesnt include assets they get for guys like Karlsson/Hertl/Couture when they move on for them.

I think with their devils pick, they prob aim at a dmen tho, i think the defensive pool is pretty dried up.

Grinner

May 31, 2022
For what its worth 75% went with Michkov

PullHard

Jul 18, 2007
Where is the poll... and who is ?????? thats a creative name going to arizona
The polls are being made on the team's board. So if you click on say Will Smith's name in the OP of this thread, you'll be linked to the thread on the Montreal Canadiens board where the voting took place.

The question marks represent the current vote taking place on the Arizona Coyotes board. If you click the question marks you will be taken there.

CaptainShark

Sep 25, 2004
Fulda, Germany

I want the Sharks to pick MM but voted Smith because that’s who I think they will pick. Are we supposed to vote for the player that we would pick or who we think the team will actually pick?

Asking for a friend ;)

Reactions: themelkman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad