2023 Tank Thread (Mod post Page 60)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnarStahl

Let’s go shake their hands
Oct 13, 2020
Since it seems the Ducks will likely finish bottom 5 this year, I figured we should have a thread for discussing the implications of where the f***s will finish in the standings. As well as what factors could affect where they finish.

Tonight was interesting as all bottom 5 teams earned 2 points sans the Ducks and the Hawks.

Hey Folks,

Want to clear some of the air here, Tank talk is not an issue, please talk tank to your heart’s content here, totally understand how critical it is for that Future Potential Top pick. The issue is posting in the GDT, like you want the team to lose or make posts that you are angry they are winning or won the game, or bashing the team for not tanking.

The main reason is, to respect your fellow members. The GDT is about discussion of the game on a live basis and then post game discussion and opinions. A lot of fans are not rooting for the team to lose, and everyone has their views and opinions towards tanking, and may not want to discuss tanking in the GDT

If you guys have any concerns, feel free to PM me or another mod, and would be happy to explain more in detail.

Thanks!

Leo

Last edited by a moderator:

LiveLaughDucks

Feb 5, 2020
Really sucks being bummed by Henrique scoring. Love the guy so much. Wish he could still be here when our games are meaningful.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
I love that our guys never give up no matter how bad things get and I think it's proof that all that losing culture bullshit is just a bunch of nonsense but at the same time, it's painful to see us continuously play our way out of a brighter future.
yeah. i can't wait for this season to be over so I can stop being upset when they actually score goals.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I love that our guys never give up no matter how bad things get and I think it's proof that all that losing culture bullshit is just a bunch of nonsense but at the same time, it's painful to see us continuously play our way out of a brighter future.

This is how I feel, Z made a great little dish, picked up an apple, to top his season from last year, how can you get mad at that? But at the end of the day, it’s going to hurt the draft position, which sucks.

We can still afford a loser point here, Still have the tie breakers. Columbus and Chicago both play the Flyers, can see potential wins there. Flyers are on the downward spiral as well.

Just gotta hope For the best outcome here.

tomd

Apr 23, 2003
Visit site

This is how I feel, Z made a great little dish, picked up an apple, to top his season from last year, how can you get mad at that? But at the end of the day, it’s going to hurt the draft position, which sucks.

We can still afford a loser point here, Still have the tie breakers. Columbus and Chicago both play the Flyers, can see potential wins there. Flyers are on the downward spiral as well.

Just gotta hope For the best outcome here.
The best outcome is that the Ducks don't score another goal for the next 7 periods.

Reactions: AngelDuck

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Hockey Gods are real, lots of ducks have done so much for hockey in SoCal. Ducks being the only rank team to actually try hard, means we get rewarded #1 no matter what we finish! This I invoke !

Reactions: lwvs84
Oct 18, 2011
Honestly don’t think there’s a way to not let him if he wants to play. Would be a terrible look for the team
Sure there is, he was in trade discussions at the deadline, he probably will be during the summer. You're preserving the asset to not risk injury and evaluate other players. The team already looks terrible because they have the worst goal differential in the league, nobody will remember it in 3 months

Reactions: HunterDuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad