HF Habs: 2023 Roster, Schedule & Standings Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
My apologies if this is the wrong thread, but what is the long term outlook of Anderson on the Habs? Is there any stomach to trade him with retention of $1-2m or does the length of his contract scare fans from moving him? If so what would the expected return be?

To me he somewhat sticks out as a player that might provide some level of protection for the young stars, but is nearing the end of his prime (if he hasn’t already past it).

Thanks in advance and I hope to see many of your young stars and prospects thrive and take large steps forward this coming season!

Reactions: bopeep

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Having 3 rookie Ds on your season opener lineup would be so wrong. Ideally one if them should be a regular and I think that would be Guhle. Disappointed that Hughes had all summer to address this but didn’t. Yes he couldn’t predict injuries but this was bound to happen specially with Edmundson’s injuries history.

Reactions: Gustave

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Having 3 rookie Ds on your season opener lineup would be so wrong. Ideally one if them should be a regular and I think that would be Guhle. Disappointed that Hughes had all summer to address this but didn’t. Yes he couldn’t predict injuries but this was bound to happen specially with Edmundson’s injuries history.
In fact, it might be 4 rookies if Matheson can't go.

Ghule-Savard
Harris-Wideman
Xhekaj-Kovacevic

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I like the Dach - Monahan duo though.

Yeah looks like Drouin was rotating with Hoffman, not Monahan.

Monahan is the face-off contingency for Dach and can be a trigger man.

I would be surprise if they don’t claim a Dmen with those pairing

0 idea what the pairings will be now that they have Guhle on the right instead of with Savard.

I don't see a legitimate vet on waivers to grab outside of Rielly who makes too much money imo

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah looks like Drouin was rotating with Hoffman, not Monahan.

Monahan is the face-off contingency for Dach and can be a trigger man.

Yeah flames fans always complain he isn't a real center, and all he does is park himself in scoring position and score off of Gaudreau's work. Well if he can pot over 20 that way playing with Dach, and taking draws when needed, that's perfect.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
0 idea what the pairings will be now that they have Guhle on the right instead of with Savard.

I don't see a legitimate vet on waivers to grab outside of Rielly who makes too much money imo
Someone like Mahura who can be jersey holder and cost nothing (750K). We don't even have a #7 Dmen from what I see

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
With Armia out for a week or two, the Habs have that long to trade/waive a forward unless they send Slaf down or another forwards gets injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad