Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season VII - White Sox clean out the front office

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cartmenez

May 15, 2009
Mannheim
Bad time for this post, buddy.

There is no bad time for telling the truth. Ask fans / ex-players / pundits whoever you desire and I guarantee you they like Coras 23 performance waaaay better than Blooms. It‘s actually a no contest.

If you want to fire a manager who does not make the Playoffs / reach 90 wins with an average team is pointless at best.
Good luck finding someone better on the market. Round about 25 other fanbases will also tell you their manager sucks.

Reactions: Johnnyduke

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Correct, people are on Cora for being an absolute moron but somehow you're bringing up Bloom???
I'm not sure where I brought up Bloom in the Cora meltdown posts here other than to just make sure I have the correct list on who is allowed to be criticized in the organization.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
There is no bad time for telling the truth. Ask fans / ex-players / pundits whoever you desire and I guarantee you they like Coras 23 performance waaaay better than Blooms. It‘s actually a no contest.

If you want to fire a manager who does not make the Playoffs / reach 90 wins with an average team is pointless at best.
Good luck finding someone better on the market. Round about 25 other fanbases will also tell you their manager sucks.
25 other fanbases don’t have their manager leaving an Indy ball arm to preserve a lead against the heart of the Astros order with a bullpen that didn’t throw yesterday (who btw they are still within reach of, particularly if they win this series!)

But yes let’s blame Bloom for Cora being a complete and total dumbass

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

We are commenting on tonight's game, not the 2023 season.

Like I said, not a good time.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
If you keep playing for tomorrow you won’t win today. Cora should learn that, it’s a pretty simple concept but he’s proven to either be completely braindead or apathetic and either way we can’t be having that

Reactions: BruinsFanSince94
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad