Red Sox/MLB 2023 Regular Season VII - White Sox clean out the front office

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
3iWtN-.gif

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Well they are for you apparently. It's not difficult to understand the point I was making. It doesn't mean Chaim Bloom is responsible for Cora having a bad night.
Cora with an embarrassing performance and that was your post. Insinuating certain people in the org. are open to criticism only (2 people) which was disingenuous at best. Which means other people aren't. Everyone on this board knows how you feel.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Cora having the audacity to bench anybody on this team for a perceived lack of caring is pretty amusing in hindsight
After this game he's got a lot of balls to ever do that again.

This team won't be happy in that locker room. You had the lead. You purposely left this guy in and really f***ed this game.

No excuses for this. None. What an asshat.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Cora with an embarrassing performance and that was your post. Insinuating certain people in the org. are open to criticism only (2 people) which was disingenuous at best. Which means other people aren't. Everyone on this board knows how you feel.
Again you aren't following and that's fine

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Losing tons of respect in the clubhouse here
If I was on the team and saw whats going on I'd be livid. They cut the camera to the pen when OB was perplexed they didn't have anyone out and their expressions said it all.

They were bewildered.

Reactions: CDJ

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
If I was on the team and saw whats going on I'd be livid. They cut the camera to the pen when OB was perplexed they didn't have anyone out and their expressions said it all.

They were bewildered.
Verdugo 1000 yard stare into the bullpen wondering wtf he’s gotta do to get away from this manager who has the nerve to call him out while giving us this shit show

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
A singular bad night has people ready to smother Alex Cora in his sleep. Months if not years of a GM sitting on his hands is great organizational development/building.

Reactions: Mr Cartmenez

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
Other than every single guy in the bullpen is hurt, or Barraclough is a serial killer, I don't think Cora has an excuse for his decision to leave this guy in.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
We were winning after 5 AND YOU TRY TO STEAL OUTS AGAINST 4 MVP CANDIDATES AND A FORMER MVP WHO HAS ALREADY HOMERED WITH KYLE BARRACLOUGH LMAO

IN A DAMN NEAR MUST-WIN. Literally nobody else should be discussed outside of Cora for tonight’s loss. Not even Barraclough! It’s not his fault! It’s like getting mad at a baby for puking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad