2023 Prospect Poll #4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is the Sabres' #4 prospect?

• Maxim Strbak, D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lukas Rousek, W

• Nikita Novikov, D

• Viktor Neuchev, W

• Prokhor Poltapov, W

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
But what if they find a box of Savoie #3 ballots at the Milwaukee board of elections in the next hour...
Stranger things happen, just wittnessed an election were they found out later that the winner they announced was actually the loser, so they had to reannounce the whole thing a few days after.

Gabrielor

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
How you assess the development score?
F.e. with Benson?
Nice write up!
I take zero credit. It's from hfboards in the early 2010s

1689263388293.png

In the top 4's case,

Devon Levi I project to be within a season of being NHL ready full time (even though he may be thrust into it this year)

Benson's development has been steady to this point, no issues.

Kulich's development has been rare, rare air post WJC. You don't get much better.

Savoie's development was fine. The injuries of the 1st part of his season were quelled by an explosive 2nd half, and balance out for me.

Caser

May 21, 2013
twitter.com
I resisted the urge to go Novikov, just so that he would have two votes this time. Anyway, Savoie, + Nadeau. I apparently hold Nadeau in higher esteem than most.
Nah, since Poltapov is added now I have no reason to vote for him anymore.

"Look, they added me only at the poll #4 at hfboards!" -"See son, didn't I tell you to stay away from that Booffalo place."

8ZQ6zdZ2WNE.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad