Boston Bruins 2023 Off-Season CAP, Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.

xStanleyCupsFor

Sep 12, 2014
Krug liked the tweet pasta made about bringing Krug back to Boston . Not sure what that means but he also Removed St.Louis logo from his twitter banner too...
I heard the blue garden hose in his backyard was replaced with a gold one. He's coming home!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Gordoff

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
What's the deal with this guy?
He's a putz dealing click-bait

I want pld lindholm or scheifele but I wouldn't mind bergy and Dk back again.
Aren't you tired of these guys being injured every time the PO's roll around. I'm done , I'd rather go with Zacha and Coyle as bad as that is and will be.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
No way bergy and dk still have it. Even at their age they better then most in the league. I'm crossing my fingers they back .

This is like putting down your pet , you know it's time but you don't have the heart to do what you will eventually have to do. Then someone (in the family) else does it and you feel like putz because you weren't brave enough to do what needed to be done. Krejci isn't coming back and Bergy with a herniated disc ........I'll pass. This form a Bruins fan who thinks Bergy is the greatest Bruin ever. I know Bobby, Orr blah, blah blah

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
This is like putting down your pet , you know it's time but you don't have the heart to do what you will eventually have to do. Then someone (in the family) else does it and you feel like putz because you weren't brave enough to do what needed to be done. Krejci isn't coming back and Bergy with a herniated disc ........I'll pass. This form a Bruins fan who thinks Bergy is the greatest Bruin ever. I know Bobby, Orr blah, blah blah
Putting down means they have no legs and life left . Bergy is gonna win another selke and Dk had a nice scoring season with almost 60 points.

Reactions: sarge88

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
Putting down means they have no legs and life left . Bergy is gonna win another selke and Dk had a nice scoring season with almost 60 points.
I mean , whoever doesn't love your positive vibes is not well , so for the record I love them but positive doesn't mean realistic. Besides , why would you want that? They won't even be healthy for the PO's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad