2023 NHL Entry Draft

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I really like his tools, but the lack of high end offensive awarenesess limits a bit his upside. Can shoot, can pass and he skates like no other, but the vision and offensive creativity isnt high end. I still like him alot and would be pretty happy to grab him with the Florida pick.
Finally youre seeing some light

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
haven't had any time for the WHL, where does Kai Uchacz go in the draft,

and how about Jared Davidson's teammate, Nico Myatovic,

You can see Myatovic score,

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
A Dcore made of Guhle and Reinbacher would be absolutely beautiful.

I've been saying for a month now that we are going to reach for him no matter what, so our draft position doesn't really matter in top-8.

I love Reinbacher, just not over Michkov for me.

Now Brian Wilde is implying the exact same thing, that Hughes loves Reinbacher and will pick him no matter what. Seems like McCagg has implied the same thing too. Feels like it's almost a slam dunk with this management team

Reactions: CheldishGamibno

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I've been saying for a month now that we are going to reach for him no matter what, so our draft position doesn't really matter in top-8.

I love Reinbacher, just not over Michkov for me.

Now Brian Wilde is implying the exact same thing, that Hughes loves Reinbacher and will pick him no matter what. Seems like McCagg has implied the same thing too. Feels like it's almost a slam dunk with this management team
Well the silver lining is that if the Habs scouts and Rangers scouts have been good at anything, it’s scouting defencemen.

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
22 points in 46 games and playing 18-20/min a night for a 17YO in the NLA is no fcking slouch. I haven't watched him much i must admit but i thought he was pretty good at the WJC.

I am not sure he is that much of a reach after Bedard and Fantilli (and Michkov). He is right up there with the next tier of Carlsson, Smith, etc. In my humble, worthless opinion.

Last edited:

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
I'd be ok with Reinbacher at Florida's pick (assuming 12-16). With our pick we need an impact F.
He won't be there.

Big profile RHD like him will go early. I think he is going anywhere 3-7.

For example, NJ got Nemec ahead of Cooley and Wright. Its quite telling about how teams value those high potential RHD.

Also, after Bedard and Fantilli, nothing is a sure bet as an impact forward, all players comes with question marks and are more in a speculative tiers.

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
He won't be there.

Big profile RHD like him will go early. I think he is going anywhere 3-7.

For example, NJ got Nemec ahead of Cooley and Wright. Its quite telling about how teams value those high potential RHD.
Fair enough but this draft is loaded with top F prospects. I'd rather try to get our crown jewel.

Reactions: Habs Icing
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad