GDT: 2023 NHL ENTRY DRAFT June 28 and 29. First round and then rounds 2-7. (ESPN, NHL network, SN, TVA sports 4pm and 8am Pacific Time)

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
Smith was the correct pick and I'm so happy that we drafted him!

Michkov had too many red flags. You loved the idea of Michkov being franchise level superstar, not the actual Michkov. Michkov is now not even the first selected Russian...

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
whatttt?! Still no Michkov? Thank god Arizona fumbled the bag and we don’t have to get shit on by Michkov in the division for years to come.

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

fasterthanlight

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2009
Seattle, WA
62% chance of becoming a star. Cool. Glad we punted away an entire season for nothing for someone that has a 1 in 3 chance of being complete shit.
awww come onnn. I am the biggest tank commander out there (and will continue rooting for higher picks for years to come, painfully). but will smith is a really really high end prospect. Yeah, it sucks none of the top 3 dropped, but we got out-lucked for bedard, so, what are you gonna do.

Bizz

Slacked for Mack
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
who cares who Arizona picks. they'll trade him away before he becomes somebody like they usually do.

edit: Y I K E S

Jul 10, 2010
whatttt?! Still no Michkov? Thank god Arizona fumbled the bag and we don’t have to get shit on by Michkov in the division for years to come.

It helps when ARZ isnt even the division

TheWayToRefJose

Oct 30, 2017
Completely forgot they moved out of the pacific. Standings haven’t meant anything for the past few years, so haven’t been paying attention to the division.

• Wow

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
The fact that people are honestly shocked that Michkov has not gone yet, have truly not been paying attention to the hockey people and also not following along with the crap that is going on in his home country.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad