Prospect Info: 2023 NHL Draft (mod warning 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah i know its early but 2022 draft discussion started pretty quickly too last year.
So far its #1 Bedard and #2 Mitchkov but after that what are players you are interested in for the Ducks ?
I don't see Bedard falling like Wright did at all. Who will be this years Slaf and Cooley ?

Blanket warning to everyone - the season is over, the active tanking is over, and everyone needs to remember how to get along.

Polite discussions of different viewpoints is fine. Assertions as to who is a good fan, who is a bad fan, and most particularly trolling behavior is going to result in thread bans and warnings. The vast majority of posters here are great about this. There are a few of you, on both sides of this issue, who are trying to start things, and I would advise you to carefully consider if that snarky comment you just made is worth being your last post in a thread. I would advise the folks who think that making an even snarkier response to make that same assessment. Neither of your posts will be seen by anyone else for long regardless.

It is perfectly fine to not understand how anyone could root for the team to lose. It is perfectly fine to not understand how losing has strong benefits to the franchise king term. There are gaping holes in BOTH positions, that may be discussed and debated…POLITELY.

We are all Ducks fans. Time to remember that and stop being at each other’s throats.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
We can then ship some of them for a Matthews rental in a couple years :sarcasm:
It’s gunna be awkward if matthews doesn’t resign in off season….

Instead of leaf fans offering us crap for good players, they’ll be shipping matthews to Anaheim for all of our young players on trade boards

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
This Aron Kiviharju kid pops off the page for a 16 year old.... Wow he's going to be a stud.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017

Aron Kiviharju is going to be a stud.​

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Trading for shit 1 yr contracts could get a couple firsts....
I feel like a lot of teams will go 2024 draft for that…. Unless you specifically mean on draft day like the mrazek and Kassian deals

Reactions: Yemeth

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits.
Nov 26, 2017
I feel like a lot of teams will go 2024 draft for that…. Unless you specifically mean on draft day like the mrazek and Kassian deals

I don't know man, the prices for these guys seem legit ridiculous. Teams with gobs of space must know that they have teams right up against the cap over a barrel and are trying to squeeze them for all the assets we can.

It's of no real concern to me though, the waiting game is only going to benefit us. Plus, as @lwvs84 pointed out in the Klingberg thread, we reached the cap floor with his signing and pretty much have a full roster already (with the exception of a face-punching 13th forward), so we don't really need to facilitate a trade, GMPV can pick his spot to maximize value.

Reactions: lwvs84
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad