GDT: 2023 NHL Draft - (1st Round - 6/28 at 7PM ET and Remainder of Draft - 6/29 at 11AM ET)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinatown88

357 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Absolutely. I mean to me, Reinbacher is a very high floor sure thing. But the ceiling just isn’t there. He’s a 2/3 guy at best and I want more from 7OA in this draft.

My final top 15
1. Bedard
2. Fantilli
3. Michkov
4. Carlsson
5. Benson (the more I see, the more I love this kid)
6. Smith
7. Moore (I want those wheels)
8. Leonard (l really do like him, just think that there are 7 guys that are better)
9. Sandin-Pellikka
10. Gulyayev
11. Dvorsky
12. Cristall
13. Simashev
14. Reinbacher
15. Danielson

Don’t really think there’s much separation between 12-15 on my list and there’s 4-5 other guys who are right at that level too.
Can I get a 5 and a number 12 please?

Angry Hockey Dad

Michkov save us
May 30, 2013
Canada
For me, what would be a roughly ideal 1st round?

7: Michkov or Benson
22: Gulyayev, Simashev, Cristall, Perreault, Musty

I quite like Šalé too if he is there at 22.

Benson and Musty would be fantastic.

I think Leonard played all forward positions this year so maybe he can play RW.

Gauthier - Frost - Leonard?

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
time to start stretching so my limber body can deal with the disappointment tonight will ultimately deliver

I've decided to reserve all bitching and moaning until after the results of tonight. If no one else is traded and they botch the picks, it's gonna be hard to support Briere going forward.
Exactly how I feel. With the exception of the reserving. I'm preemptively bitching so that way when I have something to bitch about, I'm exhausted enough to go to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: Rebels57

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I can't take the Flyers passing on the obviously more talented player for the umpteenth time, and then we watch another team have a star that Bob Clarke says the scouts wanted all along, and we sit here like it's the end of The Green Mile wondering when the hell this is all going to end. And Laughton is our Mr. Jingles.

PaleOrdinaryEnglishsetter-size_restricted.gif

Sometimes the Orange Mile seems so long.....

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
I can't take the Flyers passing on the obviously more talented player for the umpteenth time, and then we watch another team have a star that Bob Clarke says the scouts wanted all along, and we sit here like it's the end of The Green Mile wondering when the hell this is all going to end. And Laughton is our Mr. Jingles.

PaleOrdinaryEnglishsetter-size_restricted.gif

Sometimes the Orange Mile seems so long.....

I'm sure they'll luck into a playmaker at 22, then spend his entire formative years ruining the creativity out of him while privately proclaiming that playmakers are bad and we just need grindy shooters.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
Do we actually think that the draft will start at 7 or is that when "coverage" begins and it will really be like 8:30. Trying to plan dinner haha.

My 4 yr old was promised the carnival today. I plan to place DND on my phone, record it and come back, pour myself a drink and either be happy or severely disappointed (which I guess is status quo with this team).

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
My 4 yr old was promised the carnival today. I plan to place DND on my phone, record it and come back, pour myself a drink and either be happy or severely disappointed (which I guess is status quo with this team).
Yeah, i've got hockey tonight...so after we get beat by a bunch of 20 year old college kids i was planning on drowning my sorrows with the draft.

Danko

The Bearer of Bad Knees
Jul 28, 2004
Im hoping for Michkov
Would be ecstatic for Will Smith
Would be happy with Ryan Leonard

Reactions: CutOnDime97
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad