2023-24 Senators Prospect Watch

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
I expect that if Chabot can stay healthy, he has the potential to put up a lot of pts, I also expect that Sanderson's scoring will trend upwards as he gets more experience & matures. Chychrun does have a hard shot from the point as does Kleven although I don't expect that he will ever put up the pts Chychrun can, however, hopefully we find a RD who can. IMO Yakemchuk could, he has a bomb from the blueline, he's also a very skilled PMD who can score on the transition & as he gets older & better should easily replace Chychrun's pts.
I don’t disagree, but we do really need an RD who can defend as a strength.

Reactions: aragorn

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Forgot this guy existed lmao
1717777210073.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: BigRig4

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
What is Nordberg going to be doing next year?

Back to Sweden?

Surely he won’t stay in the USHL as an overaged guy.

Was there ever an explanation for choosing USHL rather than junior or staying in Sweden?

Really odd decision after having already played pro games.

BoardsofCanada

Aug 26, 2009
G.T.A.
Was there ever an explanation for choosing USHL rather than junior or staying in Sweden?

Really odd decision after having already played pro games.
I remember reading he was getting very little playing time in Sweden's top league. Can he play in Belleville? I'm not holding out much hope for his future in Ottawa but Belleville needs D.

Reactions: Bileur and DrEasy

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013

Man that forward group is dull. Very very little offensive talent there

I remember reading he was getting very little playing time in Sweden's top league. Can he play in Belleville? I'm not holding out much hope for his future in Ottawa but Belleville needs D.
He’s 6’5 now. Did we draft him at that?

Reactions: DrEasy

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Ya, the offensive talent isn't quite what it used to be, but Jarvy, Crookshank and Sokolov aren't there.

It's a good thing we have some talent on the NHL roster, and we have to hope that Jarvy, Crook and Halliday can pan out.

I am still optimistic on all 3 to be NHL players and very intrigued by Halliday.

Reactions: StoicSensFan

ChurchOfAlfie

Dec 4, 2016
Looks like Vladimir Nikitin has signed a one year deal with the KHL's Barsy Astana, the Kazakh team he developed with as a kid. He'll be loaned to their MHL team.

Interesting development, as he intended to play NCAA hockey when he came over to BC. Not sure what changed for him.

• Wow
Reactions: DrEasy

Gil Gunderson

May 2, 2007
Ottawa, ON
Ya, the offensive talent isn't quite what it used to be, but Jarvy, Crookshank and Sokolov aren't there.

It's a good thing we have some talent on the NHL roster, and we have to hope that Jarvy, Crook and Halliday can pan out.

I am still optimistic on all 3 to be NHL players and very intrigued by Halliday.
Is Jarventie still recovering or do they not feel that he needs to go to camp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad