GDT: 2023-24 season game 68 LA Kings vs Chicago BlackHawks @7:00pm 3/19/24

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
And in a couple years when Fiala is not an impact player for the Kings and Faber is still a top defender for another decade, the night begins again.

Masturbate with a cheese grater if you want, the Kings aren’t winning a damn thing with Fiala.
Do you think Faber is going to win the cup for the Kings? Kings wouldn’t win shit if they kept Faber, and had Fiala too, and everyone loaded on Tren. Stop being in your feelings and go throw it back for the homies in the locker room maybe that will get them going. This notion that Faber was going to be some great player on the Kings when we have dudes like Clarke riding pine and not doing anything is truly amazing logic

• Love
Reactions: Surf Nutz

FeartheFur

Jul 15, 2018
And in a couple years when Fiala is not an impact player for the Kings and Faber is still a top defender for another decade, the night begins again.

Masturbate with a cheese grater if you want, the Kings aren’t winning a damn thing with Fiala.
Masturbate with a cheese grater? What the f***?

But yeah I like Fiala but it was a bad trade. Plus a first round pick.

Big LD’s don’t grow on trees.

• Wow

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Do you think Faber is going to win the cup for the Kings? Kings wouldn’t win shit if they kept Faber, and had Fiala too, and everyone loaded on Tren. Stop being in your feelings and go throw it back for the homies in the locker room maybe that will get them going. This notion that Faber was going to be some great player on the Kings when we have dudes like Clarke riding pine and not doing anything is truly amazing logic
Kings are closer to winning a cup with Faber than without. Especially if Blake gets fired this offseason and dumb shit like Clarke in the press box comes to and end. But sure, Fiala is fun to watch on a team going nowhere.

I’d rather win.

• Haha

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Big LD’s don’t grow on trees.
SlWZwOZ.gif

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Clearly you’ve never watched The Adventures Of Ford Fairlaine.
I recently watched Billy Madison for the 1st time due the Borephyl thread - i felt that was too big a hole in my pop culture.. apparently I have to watch this one too

Kings are closer to winning a cup with Faber than without. Especially if Blake gets fired this offseason and dumb shit like Clarke in the press box comes to and end. But sure, Fiala is fun to watch on a team going nowhere.

I’d rather win.
Fiala isnt the problem. Its thinking Fiala was a solution for a pretender.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017

I’d rather win.

You’re hitting the bong way too hard if you think the Kings are closer to winning the cup with Faber when Clarke hasn’t amounted to anything on the Kings yet. Chances are Faber might have failed on this team. Kings threw Sean Walker away and he got traded for a first round pick a few weeks ago and the fans who got him are more than happy with him. It’s a Kings problem. To assume Faber wouldn’t fall victim to this regime when almost every player besides Byfield and Vilardi have. Not only that, the last high end Dman the Kings have developed was Voynov. Let’s stop pretending that Minnesota Faber was going to be the same guy on the Kings.

Kings leading point producer is who the Kings got. Id be more upset we didn’t get a first for Walker when the Kings threw him away. They can’t develop shit and Walker is the recent entry in a long list.

• Wow

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
If the Kings didn’t have Fiala, they’d have Faber.
If the Kings had Faber for less than a season they wouldn't have almost 2 playoff qualifying seasons of Fiala.
And they probably would have traded Clarke.

Skill Kings; All Time:

1. Gretzky
2. Palffy
3. Fiala
4. Dubois :}

kingsholygrail

We've made progress - Robitaille
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia
love when goalies flip their glove around like that when they literally just opened their glove and the puck entered it

calm your tits pete, you've already let 4 in
Or when the shot is clearly going wide, but they flash it anyway.

Lewis showing his pride.

Reactions: tny760

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad