GDT: 2023-24 season game 59 LA Kings vs Vancouver Canucks @7:00pm 2/29/24

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
GHhdyUMbkAMvJGR

Los Angeles Kings(29-19-10, 68pts, 4th in Pacific) vs Vancouver Canucks(38-16-7 83pts, 1st in Pacific)
Rogers Arena | Vancouver. BC
TIME: 7:00pm PT | TV: Bally Sports West RADIO: I Heart Radio App

Regular Season Stats

Cyiw1eL.png

*Lines subject to change*
**The website I use to get these doesn't have all of our players yet**

:kings
4ZTjQFV.png

hEiaZxc.png

Bw24fDS.png

uaLJ1fm.png

Adrian Kempe update per John Hoven:
From what we’ve been able to gather, Kempe is returning to Los Angeles for further evaluation later this afternoon. Like many of the other injuries suffered by Kings players of late, detailed imaging is required before understanding the extent of the injury and any subsequent timeline for a return. At the very least, he won’t be playing in Calgary. Beyond that, well, it’s not sounding very promising. Let’s wait for the official word, though, before going down that path.​

Scratches: Brandt Clarke
Injuries: Viktor Arvidsson, Carl Grundstrom. Phoenix Copley, Mikey Anderson, Adrian Kempe
Covid: N/A

:nucks
N0URcnM.png

EpEY6TV.png

x1jgXBB.png

Covid: N/A

Full credit to NHL HUT Builder and Database for EA Sports Hockey Ultimate Team for supplying the HUT Cards
Full Credit to NHL Starting Goalies, Lines, News, Fantasy Tools - Daily Faceoff for the opposing lines

R.I.P
Jfont (Jesus Fontamillas)
HF member 2002-2022​

Still one of my all time favorite movements as a Kings fan.

Yeah it's definitely top 5. You could argue it's the #1 and I wouldn't call you wrong. His reaction after scoring was the reaction of every single Kings fan watching the game. From memory the Kings won quite a few OT games in the playoffs from 2012-2014. What a time to be alive!

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Yeah it's definitely top 5. You could argue it's the #1 and I wouldn't call you wrong. His reaction after scoring was the reaction of every single Kings fan watching the game. From memory the Kings won quite a few OT games in the playoffs from 2012-2014. What a time to be alive!
It was the moment the Kings FINALLY got over the hump. The rebuild was paying dividends. It had been over a decade since LA won a playoff series (Detroit 2001).

Ironically, it's now been almost a decade since LA has won a series (NYR 2014).

• Wow
Reactions: The Pale King

Omni Owl

No fun, only 1-3-1
Mar 9, 2008
Ugh that forward depth is rough. At least it seems like Clarke is going to play...

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I like the lines, except for JAD. It is insulting at this point to not call up Fagemo or anyone for that spot. I would even try Thomas or Madden there over just icing JAD. Lewis is bleh too but at least Lewis has heart, is generally good defensively and on the PK, and is at least producing in line with what he always has.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Doughty-Gavrikov sucks

DVRing this one because I don't have the heart to deal with another loss up front

Hey- we got a punchers chance

Oh thats right we aint got no punchers

We are a one legged man in an ass kicking contest

alright so, road game against a team that matches up against all their weaknesses

kings win handily because reasons

Because hockey!

I want to believe

But it's either going to be an exciting, gutsy win to salvage a shitty road trip or a drawn out disgusting lifeless loss like Calgary and I'm gonna let everyone else tell me before I subject myself to it again

I DO hope Turcotte gets a real chance to stick up there

DoktorJeep

Expediency x Sentimentality = Mediocrity
Aug 2, 2005
OC
I had high hopes for Hiller, but he’s still not found the guts to take full measures and is still cutting corners where it counts. Love that he’s gotten results from QB and Clarke. Plus Laffy has lifted his production as well.

And it’s nice to see Turk elevated over PLD. The coach is doing things to send a message to guys not pulling their weight. But forcing Gavrikov next to Doughty, and not scratching England for Spence against the Canucks is a missed opportunity.

The coach is willing to throw the forwards into the blender and has gotten results that look sustainable. So why not take the chance on D and raise hopes in a similar way.

Reactions: Faterson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad