GDT: 2023-24 season game 58 LA Kings vs Calgary Flames @6:00pm 2/27/24

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I don't think AK sucks either, the team as a whole just can't maintain pressure, transition, pass, win the change game, forecheck, or escape pressure. utterly fragmented offense
This player is fantastic, just needs to work on communication, aim, map awareness, crosshair placement, econ management, pistol aim, awp flix, grenade spots, smoke spots, pop flashes, positioning, bomb plant positions, retakes, bunny hopping, spray control and getting kills

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
I don't think AK sucks either, the team as a whole just can't maintain pressure, transition, pass, win the change game, forecheck, or escape pressure. utterly fragmented offense
I understand why Anderson-Dolan plays over him. He’s not as talented but he does what the coaches ask of him and he puts in effort, Kaliyev does not do any of that with any consistency.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I understand why Anderson-Dolan plays over him. He’s not as talented but he does what the coaches ask of him and he puts in effort, Kaliyev does not do any of that with any consistency.
He's also just not fast. Easily the slowest forward on the team. If you don't have foot speed you need to do something at a high level to compensate for that.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
This player is fantastic, just needs to work on communication, aim, map awareness, crosshair placement, econ management, pistol aim, awp flix, grenade spots, smoke spots, pop flashes, positioning, bomb plant positions, retakes, bunny hopping, spray control and getting kills
haha a tny rerun

Reactions: tny760

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
He's also just not fast. Easily the slowest forward on the team. If you don't have foot speed you need to do something at a high level to compensate for that.
For sure. He doesn’t have that Robitaille scoring touch as much as we had initially hoped for him. I could see a change of scenery trade for him.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
ok so check it out, you're the best excavator operator in your city, you can dig a swale like no one's business to accuracy no one else can

you get hired and your boss hands you a blunt shovel and tells you to get digging.. you're probably not gonna want to do that for very long

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
What the coaches are asking of our players have us barely clinging to a wildcard spot. Maybe the players aren’t the problem?

Reaper45

Jul 14, 2003
Los Angeles
ok so check it out, you're the best excavator operator in your city, you can dig a swale like no one's business to accuracy no one else can

you get hired and your boss hands you a blunt shovel and tells you to get digging.. you're probably not gonna want to do that for very long
I’ll run you off my job if you don’t do what I say and you dig slower than my laborers.
What the coaches are asking of our players have us barely clinging to a wildcard spot. Maybe the players aren’t the problem?
The coaches can only get so much blame. They’re not playing the game.

AbsentMojo

Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Hiller will end up giving Willie D a run for his money - but no one will ever be worse than Willie D tank commander

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
I’ll run you off my job if you don’t do what I say and you dig slower than my laborers.

The coaches can only get so much blame. They’re not playing the game.
don't get too mad when he gets hired by timmy down the street with the brand new CAT and his business swallows you whole then

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

AbsentMojo

Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
don't get too mad when he gets hired by timmy down the street with the brand new CAT and his business swallows you whole then

Ok?? Then trade him now. He clearly isn’t looking to put in anymore effort. The Kings have enough players that don’t give a damn. Some players just need a change of scenery.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad