JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
The Carrier stuff might involve Gryz.
NSH has cap space and a shortage of LD.
FFT.

Yeah that would make some sense. Get a look at AC and see if he is someone you want to keep. and I am very convinced this team wants to balance left and right hand shots. Not that they haven't ever had 2 LH shots together, but it seems the staff hates it when it happens.

ranold26

Tuukka likes the post...
May 28, 2003
Gryz isn't really the type of dman Trotz values, that'd surprise me tbh.
Well to fit in Carrier, the Bruins need to clear more cap room than just waiving Steen.
From NSH's point, they're still in playoff hunt and aren't going to trade a top 3 guy without addressing a need, which is a LD.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Carrier is right-side, so are we playing him on his off side or is he going to be on the third pair?

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Well to fit in Carrier, the Bruins need to clear more cap room than just waiving Steen.
From NSH's point, they're still in playoff hunt and aren't going to trade a top 3 guy without addressing a need, which is a LD.
randy! hope you are well. where did the carrier rumor come from?

Reactions: Mr. Make-Believe

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Nope
$775,000
I wonder if they're being more cautious with Regula because they see him as a potential long-term asset.

If they call him up now, they need to be sure he sticks. Because they're concerned he'd be picked up on waivers if they need to send him back down. He's not like Mitchell (say) where I'm sure they wouldn't like it, but perhaps they're not banking on Mitchell's future with the organization in the same way.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
I wonder if they're being more cautious with Regula because they see him as a potential long-term asset.

If they call him up now, they need to be sure he sticks. Because they're concerned he'd be picked up on waivers if they need to send him back down. He's not like Mitchell (say) where I'm sure they wouldn't like it, but perhaps they're not banking on Mitchell's future with the organization in the same way.
True

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Last season Sweeney pulled off his big move right before the Bruins Western road trip.

Could we be seeing something similar right now? Get it done before the trip?

The Bruins big gala/bonanza Centennial celebrations is March 7h and the next day is the trade deadline

Sweeney was the man behind the curtains pulling the strings for Chiarelli so he’s going to be celebrating with the 2011 Cup team

He’s going to want the major stuff done before

The week includes Zach Hyman and the Edmonton Oilers the 5th and the 7th the Leafs and final piece of the 100 years

Hopefully Toronto players will be on the bench to watch this - the Bruins didn’t go to all the trouble to make sure it was the Leafs the opponent for a reason

Donny - give me Hanifin, a tough guy or two and point me to where the scallops and bacon are

Let’s Go !!

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005

Don't think it would be an issue. Doesn't need to clear waivers unless he plays 10 NHL games. If they called him up today and he played every game, his 10th game would be 3/7. The next day is trade deadline day and rosters expand at that point

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Don't think it would be an issue. Doesn't need to clear waivers unless he plays 10 NHL games. If they called him up today and he played every game, his 10th game would be 3/7. The next day is trade deadline day and rosters expand at that point
Good call, Doc.

I would like to see him get a few games in before we make any decisions with the right side of the defense. Carrier isn't an uninteresting player but before we spend assets in his direction, I'd like to see if the free addition would be serviceable in the role. Particularly with the size difference between the two players.

Reactions: CDJ

BamBamCam

Apr 12, 2011
Crowsnest Pass AB
People are aware they have the 3rd most points in the league right? Not the conference- the league.

Advocating for selling. Firing the coach. Place is filled with delusion, so f***ing silly sometimes lol. Get a grip folks.
And how did the point total workout last year? The bottom line is with soft team and a bare cupboard it's best to sell. Let Jacobs have his first round revenue and restock the shelves,

Reactions: BTO and 4ORRBRUIN
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad