Prospect Info: 2023-24 Prospect Info

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Does anyone have the list of prospects we have to sign in the next several months, else we lose their rights?

Also, where is the best place to get that? I see that CapFriendly has the option, but you have to be paying for their premium service to use it. I tried finding other sources but came up empty.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
I get the team is near the contract limit. Surprised by not signing Langlois. He had a great season.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Was this sarcasm?

According to CapFriendly, we are at on 23 of 50 allowed contracts, and only 47 of 90 allowed reserve slots.
Sorry, yes I was being sarcastic.

The team has a total of 3 defense signed to contracts: Lamoureux, Szuber and Onyebuchi. THere seems to be room for him.

Now, maybe Langois does not want to sign with the team?

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Didn’t Craig Morgan report that Langois had knew surgery recently. He was okay in the Q this year. I never walked away thinking he was a lock for a role in the nhl. He was a guy who was going to have to put in a lit of years in the ahl. We have 12-14 defensive slots in the organization at a pro level.

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
Pretty sweet getting to #3

Yeah, they really have good prospects and up coming draft will just add to it. If all goes well in the draft would probably keep them at least at 3rd maybe 2nd.

Last edited:

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
We should move to #1 or #2, given the fact that the only graduates will be Doan, everyone else is most likely still in the AHL or still oversees, so I can see us having the #1 next season.
Doan will get more NHL time and possibly AHL . Will be determined if they use any of their 2nd round picks or upgrade using more picks to get better pick or trade for defenseman. Who's ranked 1st and 2nd be my question? Is that Sabres and Ducks?

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
no shock here. He hasn't been able to cement himself in the NHL. He's been passed by the Durzi's and Moser's.

Yes but it feels like we mismanaged him a bit. I thought he looked great at the end of the season. Shame his cup of coffee wasn't longer.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
i thought he was okay. he's a bottom pairing D.
And you know that after 39 NHL games? He wants a one way, and the way it sounds BA wants a two way. He would be a cheap gamble to give him a one way, unless BA wants to sign a couple of UFA's.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
And you know that after 39 NHL games? He wants a one way, and the way it sounds BA wants a two way. He would be a cheap gamble to give him a one way, unless BA wants to sign a couple of UFA's.
I watch the ahl as well. So yeah. 140 of those as well i think i have a good sense for who he is as a player.

Prestigeworldwide

Apr 21, 2017
1718999279484.png

Simashev 6'5.5" 205 lbs.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad