Trois-Rivières Lions 2023-24 Lions de Trois-Rivières

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
3R won 3-2 vs. Adirondack.

Émond played his first game making 29 saves on 31 SOG for a .935 SV%

Goals:
- Beauregard assisted by Montminy & Voyer

- Tourigny assisted by Ortiz & Smilanic

- Novak assisted by Ducharme & Komuls

Tourigny is a PPG player.
Smilanic has 3 pts in 10 games, but all 3 came in the last 4 games.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Why are the Lions roster moves no longer on the ECHL website?

Bouthillier is playing, what is going on?

Who is on Reserve right now (max 2) and who is on Injured reserve?

Last edited:

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019
That's what Elite Prospect has:
1702484783683.png

Reactions: Nevins

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
That's what Elite Prospect has:View attachment 782733
Remove Bricknell from that list and there are 23 who remain.

They are allowed 20 +2 Reserve + any number on Injured reserve.

If they released Bricknell, it must be because they have no one left on IR except for Emond. Guay might be available now.

I'm not sure who is on reserve, but none of Pepin, Jermain nor Lariviere have played in the last game, and only Pepin played recently. So I will assume Pepin was healthy scratched and the other two on reserve.

Reactions: Don D

GrandBison

Jul 1, 2019
Remove Bricknell from that list and there are 23 who remain.

They are allowed 20 +2 Reserve + any number on Injured reserve.

If they released Bricknell, it must be because they have no one left on IR except for Emond. Guay might be available now.

I'm not sure who is on reserve, but none of Pepin, Jermain nor Lariviere have played in the last game, and only Pepin played recently. So I will assume Pepin was healthy scratched and the other two on reserve.
I guess will see tonight who's playing. There are finally back in 3R from that horrible trip.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
After a solid start to the season, winning 11 of their first 14 games and sitting not only atop their division and conference, but atop the overall standings, 3R has fallen back down to Earth, losing 12 of their next 15 games.

Last night, they won 6-3 vs. Newfoundland, with Novak scoring a hat trick and Voyer putting up 2 goals and 1 assist.

It sucks that they're missing pretty much their best player in Matthew Boucher. He's still in the AHL with Belleville on a PTO, although that's good for him. And their other best player, Anthony Beauregard is on IR (don't know how long for).

Also looks like Lemay is gone:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Good news as Boucher is back with 3R. He was released from his PTO with the Baby Sens.

Any updates on Smilanic? He seems to not be plying these days

Hasn't played since December 15th. Not sure if he's injured or just a scratch. I haven't had a chance to watch much of 3R. But at some point, he started to produce, putting him 6 pts in 9 games. But he stopped producing.

Reactions: Tyson and bcv

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Beauregard named to the All-Star Game, but because he's injured, he won't be able to participate.

Curious if they'll send someone else. Matthew Boucher maybe. But because he's been in the AHL quite a bit this year, he won't get the nod.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

21 year old center. 6'1" and 172 lbs.

Played 4 years in the Q up until last year with Quebec and Rimouski (and played 4 games with Chicoutimi when he first started in the Q). This year, he played 1 game in USports with UQTR (share the arena with 3R). He played 20 games in the SPHL (a pro league based in North Carolina), where he put up 13 pts. He also played 3 games with Wheeling this year and had 0 pts. And now joins 3R.

Reactions: jrom

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad